Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grabbed a nut off that m52 for your cover. I forget the name of the cheese. You think the injector is leaking? I bought rebuild kits so we can give that a go if you want.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Not sure if its leaking but could it be making that ticking noise we thought was coming from the intake cam due to that cover? Its got a bangin ass sexy brand new one ( shameless imbm parts plug) so that kinda rules out that thing bouncing around. Also noticed mildly worse fuel economy displayed which is also making think its injector related.
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
        Lot of e30's popping up around Buffalo as of late
        I'm in Buffalo area. I occasionally see a bronzit, spotted a white one the other day, and know a guy who has an autotragic four door in green primer (last I knew, anyway).

They are around, but not common.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Comment

Haha pretty much sounds like binghamton
          Swanny!
          SUCKERS.

Comment

I will run though it when I am over this week.

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Southern upstate= no e30. I used to see a grey dropped 4dr in red hook. I guess there is a guy in Poughkeepsie. I'm across the river in Wallkill. I'm ok being the only one around. It gives me exclusive rights to my E30 junkyard I found. :)
              Now with 2.7i power!!!

Comment

Very nice. My gf is trying to get me to go with her to visit her friend. A good excuse to check out the new paltz area. Been thinking of going back to school there.
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360631107.340576.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	7151715
                  Pickled deer heart. Who's had it?
                  Swanny!
                  SUCKERS.

Comment

It is tasty!

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Yeah, so I started a new thread to talk about just this topic. Oops. Getting the upstate e30 guys together.

Let's do some outings this year. I prefer more local, but willing to travel up to 30min from Binghamton to meet up, perhaps meet in cortland with some Syracuse guys
                      Recent Rebranding!!
                      Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
                      E30 SM62/S62
                      E30 M60 V8
                      E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
                      Instagram.com/garageaholic
                      Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Excellent idea Frank! We have at least 7 local to do some rides. Can't wait for the warmer weather!
                        Swanny!
                        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                          You're down by Poughkeepsie? Almost finished out college at New Paltz. Now that its brought up maybe I should really look at doing that again.
                          Timely response, I know. Yeah, I'm 20ish minutes from Poughkeepsie. I actually just finished school at Marist and used to commute, so I'm VERY familiar with the drive. Also, New Paltz is a nice area to visit. I've got hiking at the Mohonk Preserve a few times. Awesome stuff.

Originally posted by AlphaE View Post
                          Southern upstate= no e30. I used to see a grey dropped 4dr in red hook. I guess there is a guy in Poughkeepsie. I'm across the river in Wallkill. I'm ok being the only one around. It gives me exclusive rights to my E30 junkyard I found. :)
                          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Well I've got a parts car at the moment so if anyone needs something they have't found at the junkyard lemme know!
                            Swanny!
                            SUCKERS.

Comment

I'd go to meets but I'm too embarrassed as my e34 is in a sad state.
                              Originally posted by LJ851
                              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Man, we need to get some more action on that r3v map. The east coast looks like an E30 wasteland...
                                Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Working...
                                X