• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
    Here's my sequence. XBOX --> PS2 --> XBOX 360 --> PS4

Easy decision. Easy mode.
    My sequence going waaay back

Nintendo > SNES > 3DO > PS1 > XBOX > XBOX 360 --> Welcome Back Sony PS4

Comment

As an xbox owner I pretty much stopped gaming last year. I will not be buying one or the other. To me the Xbox one looks more like an all in one entertainment setup. I think it is getting a bit too much.

Honestly I have disliked gaming since the 360 launched. Halo 3 was stupid crazy in how it changed. I miss the good old Halo 2 days. I miss the days when Xbox live did not exist. Always had amazing lan parties, tons of friends over to eat pizza and game for the weekend. Now people just sign on and sit alone. No interaction and fun, just competitive.
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Comment

I'm so disappointed with Microsoft. I don't like the Xbox one, one bit. The always online and kinect have to be connected, no used games. It's pretty pointless to buy it. PS4 sounds like a better buy, but I won't be getting any, I rather spend the money on my E30 :)
          IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Still looking for a reason why anybody would choose the One over the PS4.

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Nothing this generation looks that enticing really. I'll be just fine with my Wii and my new 360.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Im just going to buy/build a new pc to do spreadsheet work/gaming on.

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                  As an xbox owner I pretty much stopped gaming last year. I will not be buying one or the other. To me the Xbox one looks more like an all in one entertainment setup. I think it is getting a bit too much.

Honestly I have disliked gaming since the 360 launched. Halo 3 was stupid crazy in how it changed. I miss the good old Halo 2 days. I miss the days when Xbox live did not exist. Always had amazing lan parties, tons of friends over to eat pizza and game for the weekend. Now people just sign on and sit alone. No interaction and fun, just competitive.
                  Halo 2....those feels. Still have some Halo 2 sesh's with some friends, 2v2. Back in the day me and my bro would bring the XBOX over to friend's houses just to play some 4v4/2v2 with no screen cheating.....Halo 2 was the best game created. Lockout/ascension...... :(

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                    Always had amazing lan parties, tons of friends over to eat pizza and game for the weekend. Now people just sign on and sit alone. No interaction and fun, just competitive.

you're so right. those multi-room lanfests were truly awesome nerd-fests.

the only reason i turn on the xbox anymore (it's not even mine) is for hot laps in forza4. however, i'm getting to the point in my life where i will have enough money to go do HPDE's and autocrosses regularly.. so that's what i'll do instead of buying a new console!

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post

the only reason i turn on the xbox anymore (it's not even mine) is for hot laps in forza4.
                      Join in on the weekly challenges!! ;)
                      Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Originally posted by SedanSandwich View Post
                        Not gonna lie, after my new PC I don't even touch my consoles. And if I want to play a console game, DS3 tool + Emulator and I'm good to go.

Another benefit of PC, is Mods for sure. Got back into Skyrim because of it. Not to mention no load times.
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I don't see any reason to stop using my ps3
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

PS4 all day long. that said ive always been a playstation guy, but theres no doubt its a better product that the Xbox 1.
                            sigpic
                            Delphin '87 325i Vert

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                              I don't see any reason to stop using my ps3
                              Same goes for me and my 360
                              harry/harout

Comment

What, is my original white Xbox 360 not good enough anymore?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X