No announcement yet.

PS4 vs XBOX One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had every console since atari, but im old. played ps3 for awhile. i never got into xbox till couple years ago, and it was b/c all my buddies were playing Forza and COD on xboxLive. But after crashing 2 xbox360, and paying out the ass for online gameplay, im ready to go back to the ps4.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I know Im the minority here but I'm buying the Xbone because of 1 game, forza they just announced indy car and I've poured many hours into each forza

Comment

I've always been a PC gamer so consoles never did too much for me, but I loved the N64, PS2, and 360, but I stopped gaming for the most part a few years back. I currently own a PS3 (GF's) which is fun, but we rarely use it except for bluray. Built my PC this year, won't ever need a console.
        Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Forza feels little more than an arcade racer after competing in iRacing and it's series.

I don't mind at all that online gaming will cost $50/yr on PS4, but I do hope that servers are kept up. Quite a few games I bought recently on PSN still advertise online functionality when it has been shut down, which really peeves me.

Comment

Xbox One will suck. I am really disappointed as I have enjoyed both the original Xbox and the 360 tremendously.
            I guess I will convert to PS4. Wont be to bad as the new Bungie game and COD will be out for the PS4 as well as the new Battle Field.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
              Is the new Forza coming out for the PS4?
              No, that's a Microsoft branded title.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

forza is a repost. gran turismo is the OC. i assume the ps4 will have a gt title.

i'll be picking up a ps4.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by jaywood View Post
                  Halo 2....those feels. Still have some Halo 2 sesh's with some friends, 2v2. Back in the day me and my bro would bring the XBOX over to friend's houses just to play some 4v4/2v2 with no screen cheating.....Halo 2 was the best game created. Lockout/ascension...... :(
                  local multiplayer in halo 2 is the best.

the division does look sick
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                    I've been playing playstations sense the ps1, hell I'm not gonna jump ship now
                    THIS.
                    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                    yeah and driveclub and gt6 will hopefully be fantastic
                    I can't wait to try out driveclub, but GT6 is gonna be on ps3, although IDK if they will make it for the PS4 as well.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                    Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                    1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                    2002 325i - DD
                    2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                      forza is a repost. gran turismo is the OC. i assume the ps4 will have a gt title.

i'll be picking up a ps4.
                      If GT6 is anything like GT5, we're waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed.

GT5 is a serious disappointment.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                        If GT6 is anything like GT5, we're waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed.

GT5 is a serious disappointment.
                        This. Gt sucks my dick compared to forza. And forza still has some shit they need to get together

Comment

Forza has a lot of shit they need to get together.
                          -No 2 player drag?

I grew up on playstation, switched to 360 and am now no longer into anything related to games. The last game i'll probably buy is the new GTA and maybe forza if it comes out for the 360.

The main reason I've given up on gaming is because of all the money and advertisement. Every game on xbox requires a $29.99 expansion pack or add on. then you have cars that are $4.99 a pop. I'm sick of that shit. That means you can't trade or return the game if you don't like it. It's all bullshit and makes everything half the fun. Why can't I just unlock and work for the awesome add on cars?

Comment

^^I used to think that too, but with the amount of work that goes into the detail of games nowadays, it is almost necessary to charge extra. All our favorite game companies would go out of business. Now on their end, they need to listen to the gamers and take some advice to improve their games to the customers likings.

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                            Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                            1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                            2002 325i - DD
                            2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Okay let me set this straight.

Forza 5 has some serious shit removed.

No Night, No Weather, No Auction House, and No Storefront. Its all gone so microsoft can take more of your money and not pay out anything to end users.

Also the amount of cars is going to be cut down DRASTICALLY.

Second: Driveclub will be free to PS+ users when it comes out on launch day.

Third: GT6 will come to PS4 before Christmas 2014.
                              1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by InuFaye View Post
                                Okay let me set this straight.

Forza 5 has some serious shit removed.

No Night, No Weather, No Auction House, and No Storefront. Its all gone so microsoft can take more of your money and not pay out anything to end users.

Also the amount of cars is going to be cut down DRASTICALLY.

Second: Driveclub will be free to PS+ users when it comes out on launch day.

Third: GT6 will come to PS4 before Christmas 2014.

I will add to the Forza disappointment:(in hoppers)

No structured racing
                                No endurance racing
                                No penalties for ruining an opponents race
                                Damage off during races
                                Auto brake/gas allowed
                                Steering assist allowed
                                Cars still stick much too well
                                Steering wheel not required, as using the controller does give an unfair advantage

Still much better than the Gran Turismo series currently.

Comment

Working...
                                X