Am I a jerk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
    Take care of your wife's feelings. This dipshit and her mom will be gone but youll be with your wife forever. Id sit down with her and tell her all youre doing is enabling this douche to continue to be a low life and take advantage of HER mom. And you cant do it any longer.
    Spin it as if youre looking out for her moms best interests
    yup.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Remove the fuel pump relay so the car can't start. Then tell him the car is all waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesed up and you don't have the money to take it to mechanic.

Alternatively, get the nigga a bus pass.

Comment

or a bicycle so he can think about shit while he rides the 3 miles to work.

I can't stand people like that. Be happy with the 6 months you got to drive the car and move on. You can't expect a handout FOREVER. Put your foot down.
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

After watching something like this happen to a dear friend of mine....his family eventually sucked him dry of everything he had and didnt blink an eye. Such a nice and carring fellow. I tried to tell him to stop, it started with a job(hired them), then a vehicle, then in the end they were walking around with his check book. I bet deep down that guy thinks thats his car since hes had it so long, 6 months to borrow something is a long ass time and he has no intention to returning it any time soon.
          sigpic

Comment

How much do you want to bet he pulls this, "Well I paid for the oil changes/gas/washed it/etc."

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Well she got her car back but says something about letting them use it sometimes. I made it clear she wasn't going to drive my cars.

I figure if they really wanted to get a car he could have saved at least 3000 by now if they didn't borrow the car in the first place and cut out cigarettes and beer. Its amazing how much money you can save if you truly are frugal and try not to spend money. Eat ramen every night it is like 11 cents

I also told her if they buy a pos don't ask me to fix it either:hitler:
              1989 BMW 325is Lachsilber metallic 5 speed
              2007 BMW 335i KARMESINROT 6 Speed manual
              2011 BMW X5 35I

Comment

Working...
              X