Lifeproof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifeproof

Who here has one of these cases? Are they really bullet proof?

They offer a water protection plan incase you find a way to get water damage. Is this $10 extra worth it?

I have rocked no case on my iPhones for yearsss.. Without incident! Then 2 weeks ago some bubbles spilt on my 4s. Then I got a 5 because I was up for an upgrade. Then 3 days later I cracked the screen

Thank god for American Express ;)

So I'm trying to get a case that will keep my phone good and basically set on the lifeproof but wondering if the water protection is worth the $10 or is the case good by itself

Thanks!
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

My friend makes the Karas Kustoms iphone cases. They are not water proof, but you can beat the shit out of them.

Shoot me a pm and I can get you a deal on one.

I was looking at a lifeproof case for my G3s, but they are not out for them yet.

I need to keep metal/iron dust out of mine because it keeps ruining the speakers on phones. :/
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I have a lifeproof case. They are awesome. I'm doing concrete for the summer and the phone is put through rain storms, lots of mud, dust, etc... When I get home I rinse it off in the sink and it's good to go :). I also dropped it off a 30ft wall and nothing happened to it

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
        Who here has one of these cases? Are they really bullet proof?

They offer a water protection plan incase you find a way to get water damage. Is this $10 extra worth it?

I have rocked no case on my iPhones for yearsss.. Without incident! Then 2 weeks ago some bubbles spilt on my 4s. Then I got a 5 because I was up for an upgrade. Then 3 days later I cracked the screen

Thank god for American Express ;)

So I'm trying to get a case that will keep my phone good and basically set on the lifeproof but wondering if the water protection is worth the $10 or is the case good by itself

Thanks!
        So uhhhh....where're your old phones?
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Working...
        X