OCNY Euro meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCNY Euro meet?

Looking to get a couple people together for a Small (or large!!!)Euro meet in the Newburgh (orange county Choppers) area. So far ive seen Mazda Meets and Ford svt or focus meets.. We should get something going for the Euro fans. Maybe on a Sunday later on in the Summer. Would be cool to swap ideas and meet some locals.

I'm with you brother.

This is a awesome idea and OC choppers would be a dope spot to meet.
    sigpic

Comment

Definitely need to assemble a cruise up here. I know every fun/crazy back road from Monroe/Woodbury to the Catskills. A true backroad carver since 17 lol. Let's make something happen this summer people.
      sigpic

Comment

Sounds great, still working on my crashed e30 but I can bring my new e36.
        Now on my 26th BMW...

Comment

Let's make it happen

Originally posted by tomwas View Post
          Sounds great, still working on my crashed e30 but I can bring my new e36.
          Definitely would love to have you come out with your e36. Spread the word to anyone else that might be interested. I might have a couple guys coming up from white plains area but we will see.
          sigpic

Comment

We need to do this ! Sundays are Best

Comment

cars and coffee in the spring Starbucks plaza Rt300 Newburgh would be nice, exit 17 off ny thruway exit 7 off rt84

Comment

Working...
              X