• Show
Clear All

have fun kids
    that would be a 3 hour drive for me with i25 rush hour traffic

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
      have fun kids
      that would be a 3 hour drive for me with i25 rush hour traffic
      Yeah it's not very ideal for southern folk. I try to switch between catering to north and south each week. Maybe a Springs one is in order.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

No worries, I'll make one when I can

i25 is hell all the time anyway

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Bump for this week.
          I'll be there. I think my buddy Lucas will join as well.
          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Just now seeing this. Probably won't be able to make it this Thursday but I'll keep an eye out for a meet up in the future!

Comment

It's supposed to be snowing and I only have track tires, so I'm kinda out unless the weather changes.

1989 325i Alpine White
              69 STX

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                It's supposed to be snowing and I only have track tires, so I'm kinda out unless the weather changes.
                mid-high 70's all freaking month and the one day I plan a meet... snow.

:finger::finger::finger:

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

got my snow tires on the turbo ix, but won't make it from co springs, dont get off work til 5
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Well I'll definitely be there. Not sure if I'll be in the E30 or the taco though. We'll see.

Comment

Well I'll definitely be there. Not sure if I'll be in the E30 or the taco though. We'll see.
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I'll be there, I hope. My car has Ventus RS-3s. I might die. Quote from TireRack: "Ventus R-S3 Version 2, like all Extreme Performance Summer tires, is not intended to be serviced, stored or driven in near- and below-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice." Should be interesting.
                        sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                          I'll be there, I hope. My car has Ventus RS-3s. I might die. Quote from TireRack: "Ventus R-S3 Version 2, like all Extreme Performance Summer tires, is not intended to be serviced, stored or driven in near- and below-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice." Should be interesting.
                          Totally understandable if you can't make it haha. I just threw snows on my car last night so I will be there as long as it doesn't look too bad. I'm more concerned with traffic and other people driving.

Comment

Given the weather and the release of The Grand Tour tonight, I think it will be best to take this to another day. That way we can accommodate for the more people.

Comment

Given the weather and the release of The Grand Tour tonight, I think it will be best to take this to another day. That way we can accommodate for the more people.
                              awesome. 2 questions though.

- When does the grand tour premiere tonight?
                              - When are you thinking of for the rescheduled nov meet?
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                awesome. 2 questions though.

- When does the grand tour premiere tonight?
                                - When are you thinking of for the rescheduled nov meet?
                                Midnight in London so 5PM here.

Not sure. Given Thanksgiving I think just a random early December weekend meet would be best. Third Thursday meets will probably recommence in 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X