De Niro says it best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    I am all for spirited debate, sarcastic remarks, and the ocasional shrap borderline barb, in a back and forth, kinda keeps the old r3v feel alive. But the comment that got him banned was outta the blue and cossed that borderline definition imo, I would say this even if it had not been directed at myself.
    Agreed. On all points.
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      i guess one thing about having that guy around is that it kept everyone from bagging on ulysses.
      qft
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        qft
        lol look @ this whiner who has claimed 3 times he's going to put me on his ignore list

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          lol look @ this whiner who has claimed 3 times he's going to put me on his ignore list
          you're out of detention due to your latest adult response in another post
          i suspect you'll be back
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

oh wow, i'm so honored

Comment

oh wow, i'm so honored

man....you SO do not get it.

lets make a comparison to sitting in on a texas hold 'em poker game: as you look around the table, you try to figure out who is the sucker. if you can't come up with an answer...well, sorry to say that person is you. before dick breath, you were unequivocally "that guy". since he is gone, it appears (by the stupid things you can't help yourself from posting here) you are going to reassume your hard fought title.

on the flip side, it seems like we need guys like you here. what else would we have to talk about?

i'm not in any way saying that you need to think the way i do or sleeve or anyone else that posts here. you are entitled to your opinion. just stop being a douche about it. in case you are wondering, this is a douche post.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                man....you SO do not get it.

lets make a comparison to sitting in on a texas hold 'em poker game: as you look around the table, you try to figure out who is the sucker. if you can't come up with an answer...well, sorry to say that person is you. before dick breath, you were unequivocally "that guy". since he is gone, it appears (by the stupid things you can't help yourself from posting here) you are going to reassume your hard fought title.

on the flip side, it seems like we need guys like you here. what else would we have to talk about?

i'm not in any way saying that you need to think the way i do or sleeve or anyone else that posts here. you are entitled to your opinion. just stop being a douche about it. in case you are wondering, this is a douche post.

Comment

lol. and with that, the prosecution rests.....

if i remember right, that guy has a 1" penis. haha
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Interesting results, I would never have bet on this.

Comment

From his somewhat shocked/surprised or maybe just humbled look I am not sure the pres-elect would've either.

Comment

Here's to hoping to repeal the NFA, make open and conceal carry 50 state legal, remove unconstitutional CA DOJ acceptable firearms list, repeal abortion, and outlaw weed.

One can only hope ;-)

Comment

I'm going to laugh so hard if he legalizes weed.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            outlaw weed.

Why? Its a million nearly billion dollar industry that is creating jobs and turning profits for just about every state. Yes it has its down sides but they can be dealt with if they tweak the laws. God would of never put it on this earth if it wasn't meant to be used. Yes some abuse it but people abuse legal drugs just as much and the gov does little about it and yet they have twice the affects on your body. You have professional athletes coming out and saying they are tired of having narcotics forced upon them when they can clear the medicine cabinet with a single joint. You cant forget the thousands of innocent kids with severe epilepsy that can now live some what normal lives because CBD oil is stopping the seizures something prescription drugs haven't been able to do for them. So please do some research on the positive sides of it before you say its a bad thing because mommy and daddy told you all your life don't don't do drugs, which by the way its not. Its a flower just like tobacco.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                              Here's to hoping to repeal the NFA, make open and conceal carry 50 state legal, remove unconstitutional CA DOJ acceptable firearms list, repeal abortion, and outlaw weed.

One can only hope ;-)
                              dumbest post yet

Comment

dumbest post yet
                                Your opinion. I like mine, it smells like roses.

Comment

Working...
                                X