Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly OC / UCI / In & Out Meet TUES 10/25 8PM

Hey guys...

just sending you all an invitation to our weekly meet. It will be held at the In & Out right across the street from the UCI campus. Meeting time will be at 8PM.

Here's a handy link from In & Out on how to get directions to the meeting location:

The In & Out is located in a plaza next to KFC/Taco Bell and is right across the street from UCI. If you see a parking structure with 4 floors on one side, its right across the street.

We'll meet, chat and admire each others cars, eat if you please (there's also KFC/Taco, Jack, and Lee's Sandwiches if you so desire), and then we'll head over in a caravan to the top of Social Science Parking Structure across the street for a quick photoshoot. Afterwards, looks like some of the other people there are planning on going on a night drive, or if you just want to chat, that's fine as well. Last time, several of us (about 4 guys/3 cars) stayed and chatted til 1AM.

Just some background info to entice you to come, in the past during our summer weekly meets, we've had many e30s, e36s, e46s (both M and non-M), M-coupes, 5-series, and even some of our JDM friends (drift240 and Zs) come to the meet. Many of us have been to these meets consistently, and we would like many more people to come out! Don't be shy! We don't bite!

Lots of info, hope you got thru it, and hope to see you tomorrow! if you have any questions/concerns, just reply and let me know.

- ryan
    Last edited by AutoM3otives; 10-24-2005, 04:26 PM.

Sweet. I'm there.
    My drinking team, has a racing problem.

Anyone have an aquarium? If you want fish, let me know.

Comment

hahaha it would take me a while to get there from boone, nc :D
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

shit, sweet. I'm there next time with my vert. Wife will come with her sedan when she gets back from Washington...

I've got some sick ass camera lenses, too...
        Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Working...
        X