Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the bits about half disassembled to take the head off. Hoping to have it in the machine shop by mid-morning. I love working on E30's.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

For those that didn't see it on Facebook, my E30 made an appearance in this vid.

Hang Gliding in Yosemite for the Yosemite Nature Notes One Day in Yosemite Project. Launch is at Glaicer Point. Glider is a Will Wing T2C 154. Music:…
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Nice video alex, that looks like a lot of fun!!

Also, I've been working on my e30 too. Its starting to finally cooperate after the love i've been putting into it haha
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

So this happened.....much w33lhop was also involved.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Comment

Anyone have an engine hoist and stand they are willing to loan or rent for a couple weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
                Anyone have an engine hoist and stand they are willing to loan or rent for a couple weeks?
                Yessir. PM inbound.

Comment

Anyone interested on a mishimoto e30/36 radiator BNIB? $225
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

just posted a thread in m20 drivetrain. My 2.7 with 885 I head wont start randomly. has been running amazing then bam.. nothing yesterday morning. Ive checked all the normal crap fuel spark vac leaks ect. anyone with a 153 or 173 dme I could barrow for a sec. I live in aurora right by tower n hampden. please someone help me need my car on the road for work fun and life!!! PM me for phone number if you are willing to help I buy beer or give a Colorado style present whatever

Comment

My bad thread was in general technical

Comment

Want to get your drift on like Ken Box? Razor's all new Crazy Cart is available at major retailers around the world including Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, & Target!...

Comment

Greetings,

I'd like to introduce myself.

I moved here from ATL a few years ago. I'm still getting to know my way around the E30 scene in Colorado. I am on the CCA board and am a certified BMW dork. I hope to see you all around town.

I am in need of late model style Getrag 260 on the quick. Any help would be appreciated. Does anyone have one locally?

Comment

welcome. not sure why its been so dead lately in the mountain section. winter maybe?
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

i just moved back and am need of full exhaust. any body know of anything.

Comment

Im not sure how much snow you CO guys got but up in Wyo we got around 8" and I am genuinely impressed with the ix. I mean my 318is did great in the snow but holy shit does this ix grip!

Comment

Working...
                                X