No announcement yet.

E30-LS1 KITS now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you havent thought about doing that at all /sarcasm. Yeah thats just silly, but I like silly.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky View Post
      So you havent thought about doing that at all /sarcasm. Yeah thats just silly, but I like silly.
      Nope, not sarcasm. Just thinking of the possibilities of other stuff that can be done to an E30!
      E30-LS1 aka. 357is
      email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
      E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
      E30LS1@gmail.com
      e30ls1.com

Comment

I meant sarcasm on my befalf, anyhow kits look great and the price is attactive. Good luck with it.

Comment

Man good stuff! I have toyed with the idea of doing this on my daily E30... I have to research your build thread. I have questions regarding the application of the brake booster system you have engineered. Ie, how it works etc etc... Nice though very well done!

Comment

Originally posted by DTRguy View Post
            Man good stuff! I have toyed with the idea of doing this on my daily E30... I have to research your build thread. I have questions regarding the application of the brake booster system you have engineered. Ie, how it works etc etc... Nice though very well done!
            The HydroBoost and master cylinder are from a '97 Mustang GT. The GM ps pump output hose (@1200psi) goes to the HydroBoost. It then goes to the BMW rack at about the same pressure, and returns to the PS pump reservoir. The fluids (Dexron) and pressures are compatible for the ps pump, the HB unit, and the BMW rack.

The HB unit provides an hydraulic boost to the brakes when the brake pedal is pushed. To the driver, it is no different than ordinary vacuum-boosted brakes. In the event of an engine off condition or ps pump problem, a pressure accumulator on the HB unit provides power for 4-6 stops. After that, you have manual brakes. Works great.
            E30-LS1 aka. 357is
            E30LS1@gmail.com
            e30ls1.com

Comment

Curious question, in the event that these sell out, is there a chance that you could make them later on individually? I'm not the greatest at welding and the only person I know that can weld just went to North Dakota. :(

Matt
              Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
              I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
              Originally posted by kronus
              try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
              Originally posted by chadthestampede
              This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                Curious question, in the event that these sell out, is there a chance that you could make them later on individually? I'm not the greatest at welding and the only person I know that can weld just went to North Dakota. :(

Matt
                In order to keep our costs in line, we are going to order from the laser cutter in batches of (10). If/when we sell out of the first 10 sets, we will order another run.

You, too can have one of the most exclusive cars in America: an E30 with air, cruise control, power brakes and a lot of power under the hood ..........8)
                E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                E30LS1@gmail.com
                e30ls1.com

Comment

Didn't realize your car has A/C. That makes this even more enticing.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                  '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                  '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                  '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

lolz. good job man. I like what you have done. I am going to be buying a ls1 shortly. The one thing I noticed was your rocking your car as a is I would be rocking it as a 357e. cheers to you mate I hope you make some geld on this.

Comment

bumpity .. and u have pm !!!

i will be picking up remote brake booster and secondary diff mount!!!! let me know so i can pay in cash !!1

Comment

Sounds great. Source for headers?
                        sigpic
                        Mike Akard #03 CM Street Legal, Licensed, & Insured 1991 (e30) 318is
                        S50B32 & E30 Parts - Spares - Go-Fast Goodies ALWAYS FOR SALE!
                        VADER CM V8 Coming in 2011!!!

Comment

I know I've seen this somewhere else but what about the electrical? is it stock GM ECU? is there a conversion harness or????
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

You can buy a direct plug and play ready to run ecu and harness from GM performance. They sell it for people who are tossing them in old muscle cars.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                              I know I've seen this somewhere else but what about the electrical? is it stock GM ECU? is there a conversion harness or????
                              Just use the engine harness directly from a Camaro or Firebird, along with the GM PCM (Powertrain Control Module). You only have to use one of these stand-alone fan-relay modules to provide car power to the PCM, and allow the PCM to control the radiator fans:

E30-LS1 aka. 357is
                              E30LS1@gmail.com
                              e30ls1.com

Comment

will this only be one run? subscribed.

Comment

Working...
                                X