divide and conquer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    How well would a similarly organized white group on a republican's website fair in the eyes of voters? It would be shot down without given a shred of respect and called out as a racially motivated organization...as it should.
    This man speaks the truth!

Non-violent desire to preserve your race/culture/heritage = Evil

The utter enforcement of the EXTINCTION of a race/culture/heritage = Righteous.

You, Sir, are love personified.

Comment

Originally posted by A Sucked Orange View Post
      This man speaks the truth!

Non-violent desire to preserve your race/culture/heritage = Evil

The utter enforcement of the EXTINCTION of a race/culture/heritage = Righteous.

You, Sir, are love personified.
      Sarcasm certainly validates your point, boy oh boy did you show us! Please enlighten me and point out where I claimed that such practices were evil? Talk about sensationalizing something by including that which was never even said to try and discredit my opinion.

non-violent desire to preserve the black race/culture/heritage = noble

non-violent desire to preserve the white race/culture/heritage = extremely racist with a dash of Hitler

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        see #2
        I guess you can't read? Or you read only to validate the position you hold?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          I guess you can't read? Or you read only to validate the position you hold?
          come on, its not that hard is it?

from your link #2 says " racial prejudice or discrimination "

so lets see what racial prejudice is defined as shall we, or did you already look to see?

"While all humans belong to the same species, Homo sapiens, races are distinguished from one another by such characteristics as hair color and texture, skin color, eye color and shape, size of limb and body parts, and facial organs. Though scientists have reached the conclusion that these differences amongst peoples are superficial and have further agreed that all members of the species Homo sapiens have more characteristics in common than different, mankind itself continues to view each other from the features that are outwardly perceived."

Racial Prejudice - The color of a person’s skin has long been a source of great debate among peoples of all ethnicities. Why?

seems to fit, no? organizing a group with racial prejudice?
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

[ATTACH]53264[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by a sucked orange View Post
            fuck anyone who values their race/culture/people/heritage. We must socially enforce the genocide and extinction of all races. Right my fascist bro?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by JinormusJ
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
            1989 325is Raged on then sold.
            1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
            1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
            1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
            X