No announcement yet.

Who all is in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from the ring. I bought a 318i touring this past week.

Good times!
    alexw
    (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
    Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

How was it?? Did you shoot some snaps? I finally got the car fixed late saturday evening. People were freaking out in town seeing me rolling without the hood. Did you see the 2 E30's they're selling at the strip lot? One's a 320i touring and the other a 318i 'Vert. Both look great.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
      :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Did ///Mayhew sell his touring?

@ elsabor67
        What work did you do? Upgrades or general maintenance.

I just barely started breaking down the 320is after having it in the garage since April. I plan on keeping it stock accept for the tensioner, oil pan baffle, and urethane all around. The vert needs a new front fender and the rear window repaired.
        Besides thats, gearing up for winter like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
          Did you see the 2 E30's they're selling at the strip lot? One's a 320i touring and the other a 318i 'Vert. Both look great.
          Saw them, but couldn't pass up the deal i got on my touring. $450 and it passes inspection!

Originally posted by e30guy View Post
          Did ///Mayhew sell his touring?
          Not to me, thats all I know.
          alexw
          (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
          Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Any of you guys still subscribed? I'm in Aviano. Does anyone ever come down that way? Any Aviano guys on here?
            WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM bimmerbumco ON EBAY

Comment

We're still here man. When are you gonna cruise up here and have fun on the tracks?

Comment

Ha, when I get back from down range and put my new supension peices on. I'll be coming through there on my way home. I'll get on here when I get to the terminal and see if any of you are on. I should have a few hours lay over.
                WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                  Just got back from the ring. I bought a 318i touring this past week.

Good times!
                  Need a M20?? I got an extra that I am really trying to get ride of. It runs just came out my parts car. It is pulled and ready to go.

Originally posted by elsabor67 View Post
                  How was it?? Did you shoot some snaps? I finally got the car fixed late saturday evening. People were freaking out in town seeing me rolling without the hood. Did you see the 2 E30's they're selling at the strip lot? One's a 320i touring and the other a 318i 'Vert. Both look great.
                  Down in Ansbach there is a 325ixa touring at the strip yard someone said that there were only 54xx ix tourings made and there is one here.
                  Originally posted by Nicademus
                  My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

There's two that I know of for sure at Aviano and another "maybe." It has iX skirts but it doesn't sit right to me, it doesn't look high enough to be an iX, but not low enough to be a lowered iX. Just something goofy about it.

Comment

I pm'd you frankiej. I just left Aviano almost 1 year ago and wondering what shop your at. I havent done much to my cars. Shit at work is piling up with all the inspections and what not. Since its a new year, I hope we can do a meet or something. There are alot of car shows and events at the Nurburgring where we can meet at.

Comment

I work in Comm. I'd love to drive up to Germ and meet some of you guys. I would like to do some jy surfing while I'm up there too :) I NEED PARTS! Hahah, I'll just drive up to the Nurburgring with a life sized Shaq cut out on my car that says "frankiej." You won't be able to miss it.

Comment

Guys,

we can also plan for Hockenheim. They are getting ready to open for Open track days starting this next weekend(sunday) from 10-1500. Once I get some more details I will let you know.

Comment

Hockenheim is still open? I've read in the news that they are losing funding and having a hard keeping the track open. Or maybe I am thinking about the Formula 1 situation.

Comment

I remember seeing a Honda Element at Aviano that had an "e30guy" sticker on the back. I freaked out a little bit and wanted to follow him, but I was on my way to an appointment. Do you drive an Element Josh?

Comment

Originally posted by frankiej View Post
                                I remember seeing a Honda Element at Aviano that had an "e30guy" sticker on the back. I freaked out a little bit and wanted to follow him, but I was on my way to an appointment. Do you drive an Element e30guy?

HAHAHA! That was me dude. Well, it kinda sucks to know now that another e30 enthusiats was there. Dmitry didnt get into e30s until after I left so it was pretty lonely.

Comment

Working...
                                X