Michigan E30/BMW Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan E30/BMW Meet

Hopefully a bunch of you have already seen this in the "For God's sake MI" thread, but we are going to try and get regular meets going in Michigan. The first one is going to be this Sunday (11/11) in Lansing. The plan is to meet in the Target parking lot at 1:00. There is also a Steak & Shake in the same parking lot if we want to have lunch/snacks or whatever. The address for that Target is:

500 East Edgewood Boulevard, Lansing, MI
    Edgewood Towne Center

Whatever we want to do from there is pretty open. I definitely think some group pics would be awesome, and a cruise would be a lot of fun, but I don't know the area at all. The weather is supposed to be 63 and sunny, can't ask for any better this time of year.

The plan is to try and get meets going once a month to try and gain interest/attendance. I'm not sure how well that would work in December with the holidays, but if there's enough interest I am sure we can make it happen. Like I said before, it would be cool to keep this an E30/BMW focused meet, but anyone is welcome. If you want my number incase anything happens, PM me and we can exchange numbers. Hope to see a bunch of people there!

Sounds like its gonna be a good time and perfect weather for it!
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I was pretty excited when I saw the weather forecast. Mainly because I have a feeling I'll be switching over to my snows sometime next week...

Comment

How was the turnout? Sorry I ran into problems with the family so I couldn't leave Chicago until 2:30

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
        Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

Turn out wasn't as expected, but it was still a good time regardless. And a beautiful day for a drive.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyyisntt View Post
            Turn out wasn't as expected, but it was still a good time regardless. And a beautiful day for a drive.
            Indeed. We will definitely try to keep doing regular meets, sounds like there are a lot of cool BMW guys in the area, we just need to get ya'll out for a good meet!

Comment

Next one will be better advertised across the various forums.

There's plenty of bmw guys around this region. Just gotta draw them all out
              sigpic

Comment

Any idea when this years meet is gonna be?

Comment

That is an interesting question. When does everybody want to have one?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm fairly open as long as I'm not out racing lol. Would later on in the fall work better as summer is slowing down and colors are changing?

Comment

Originally posted by Nsquared97 View Post
                      I'm fairly open as long as I'm not out racing lol. Would later on in the fall work better as summer is slowing down and colors are changing?
                      How's sometime in September work? Before people start putting cars away
                      sigpic

Comment

September works great for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerdan View Post
                          September works great for me!
                          I'm game as well.

So we have 2 in favor of a September meet. Anybody else care to chime in?
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd be game for September. Any ideas on where to go/what to do?

Comment

let it not conflict with the vintagefest

Comment

Working...
                              X