Euro Hanger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Hanger?

Anybody planning to go to Euro Hanger this year? I missed out last year but this year I'm going to make sure I've got a proper e30 to take, and I hope to see other e30s there, too. June will be here before you know it. I'd be willing to host a quick meet-up at my place or my parent's place beforehand and then we could all caravan down on Lakeshore Drive or something. There's some Audi guys I know who I bet will be going, too.
    My Feedback

Kinda wanted to do this last year, kinda want to do it this year too but we'll see what happens.

Comment

I will try

I have a wedding that weekend but if I can I will make it.
      sigpic

Comment

I'll be there in my S52 swapped e30.

I tried to get the e30 there last year (worked on it until 4am the morning of) but with no luck and wound up taking my wifes e36. This year for sure it'll be there!
        -Brad
        My E30: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post3916850

Comment

Wanted to be there last year but got stuck working. 100% intending on making it this year
          sigpic

Comment

ill be there this year.

Comment

going! need a tour guide though; first time listener, first time caller.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCXXVis
                I would like to attend this meet but I have already made plans to drive to Tacoma for the E30 Picnic. I will try next year!

Have a great meet!

Cheers
                wait, what?

Comment

Euro Hanger?

Who else is going? I'll be there with my m3 and my pops with his m3. Would love to see some e30s since I never got around to finishing mine in time for the show.
                  Last edited by dannyyisntt; 06-15-2014, 08:03 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

provided I can get the dash wired up/in between now and then I'll be there in the flared e30 and my wife in her e46 touring, if I don't get the e30 done I'll be there in just the touring.
                    -Brad
                    My E30: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post3916850

Comment

I'll be taking my burgundy eta for sure even though the paint is terrible. Just need to get the new Konis and Vogtlands installed. I'm still willing to host a quick meet at my house before hand if anybody would like to caravan down and all show up together. It'd be about a 20 minute drive from my house to Holland.
                      My Feedback

Comment

I can't make it on Saturday due to a wedding, but if my car is back from the body shop I plan to take it to the get together (GTG) on Friday night in downtown Holland. Even if it isn't back, then maybe I'll antagonize some VW folks with my Miata, haha.

If you want to track me down look for the car in my sig or a dark green NA Miata, both with ND plates (it is a long story).
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm in holland now wasting time till the GTG tonight
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll be there... later today? Anybody want a set of BBS RS001's? Looking to sell them.

Comment

Working...
                            X