No announcement yet.

North DFW - or Denton TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just moved to ft. worth with my m52 swapped e30 about a month ago. About to go to some meet in Arlington and see how it is and prolly gonna go to the Cars n Coffee this Saturday

Comment

Was good to meet you @ cars and coffee Zak!

Hope we can get down to NFMM (Nebraska) soon.

Comment

Cow Town Cars and Coffee should have a good presence this month, (Aug 20 Saturday) due to BMWCCA posting on it.

See you guys there!

Comment

I rarely see e30s in DFW. I'd be interested in meetups. My coworker has a s52 swapped e30. Where do you see the E30s at?

Comment

Originally posted by CB-M3 View Post
            I rarely see e30s in DFW. I'd be interested in meetups. My coworker has a s52 swapped e30. Where do you see the E30s at?
            I've seen a handful around town. Best place to look is C&C Plano, at Classic BMW off Dallas North Tollway every first Saturday of the month. Also some of the BMW CCA events in the area at MSR and ECR. In DFW, an E30 is a gem. Every time I see one, it makes my day.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Is there a DFW E30 club or anything similar? I just drove one down from Illinois, it made the trip fine. The oil check light came on yesterday when I was putting around town with the windows down. I'm deciding what work to do myself and whether I could even find a shop to trust in the area if I decide to have some work done. I need to do my timing belt immediately, have tons of other little, less urgent things as well.

Anybody have a space with a lift that I can rent? Currently my garage is full.

Comment

"E30s of DFW" group on facebook. There are 30 something people in it

Comment

Well damn. Might have to get Facebook... Or just use my wife's

Comment

I see a few from time to time. Usually completely stock w/ an older driver. I debate following them and offering to buy their car. I need a 4dr/touring

Comment

Working...
                    X