Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone running Pandem/Rocket Bunny since that is out???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powling View Post
    Personally I dont think the lines of that first kit match the E30 at all.
    Referring to the Valdez kit?
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

This dude is running Pandem. I'm into it; looks good on an all black car https://www.instagram.com/bauhause30/

Comment

Brad drives the ever living shit out of his car and still manages to keep it clean without that drift-spec ziptie look, and for that.. I'm with it. (Burgundy e30)

Looks like Garagistic is the first to run a performance based E30 with the Pandem kit and that's rad.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Black hides the lines/seams/rivets a little. If I glance at it really quick, it looks good. The longer I look...not so good. So these cars better be insanely fast. =D

BTW, I noticed Eurostop/DTM fiberworks has a copy of this kit for $2k for those interested.
          Last edited by reelizmpro; 10-26-2016, 11:41 AM.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
            Black hides the lines/seams/rivets a little. If I glance at it really quick, it looks good. The longer I look...not so good.
            It's funny you should say that, cause I was just thinking it looks best in white, where it's not trying to pretend to be blended in. Sometimes you just have to own up to having a shitty body kit ;)
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I love Brads car. . It's perfect.
              1986 Schwartz Black 325es
              2005 Alpine White E46 M3

Comment

We build a Pandem E30 for Sema. Still need to dial out lots of things (which is why we haven't shared it much). It is sporting a Superchargered Ls1. Trunk exhaust, diffuser, true rear coilovers, custom 3 piece wheels (made to look like msystems and even fits turbines), 17x11.5 and 17x10, carbon fiber roof, lots of one offs etc. Still needs lots of testing but we have not had the time to work on it with black friday going on. Still need to dial out camber/alignment settings, get proper width tires (Falken doesnt make a tire wide enough, but toyo does),tuning, fitment issues with the panels etc.

Will share some more photos soon. But there are a few on our facebook and a few in progress ones on our instagram.

Sorry for the huge images.

Comment

This thing is awesome looking
                  First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                    We build a Pandem E30 for Sema. Still need to dial out lots of things (which is why we haven't shared it much). It is sporting a Superchargered Ls1. Trunk exhaust, diffuser, true rear coilovers, custom 3 piece wheels (made to look like msystems and even fits turbines), 17x11.5 and 17x10, carbon fiber roof, lots of one offs etc. Still needs lots of testing but we have not had the time to work on it with black friday going on. Still need to dial out camber/alignment settings, get proper width tires (Falken doesnt make a tire wide enough, but toyo does),tuning, fitment issues with the panels etc.

Will share some more photos soon. But there are a few on our facebook and a few in progress ones on our instagram.

Sorry for the huge images.

Hey guys! Happy to see a post here! I love this Pandem kit because it reminds me of the Marlboro racing days! If you want someone to test it, I will happily! Pretty neat to know that you guys fitted 10", what is the offset in the rear?
                    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                      We built a Pandem E30 for Sema...
                      Are those widened m-system wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by iXguido View Post
                        Are those widened m-system wheels?
                        They are actually completely custom cnc machined replicas of M-systems. They even use M-system covers!

Comment

Working...
                        X