Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MMMMMM Korean BBQ. interesting route you are flying this weekend
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Member since '03 here. Anyone up? I'm bored and don't feel like sleeping yet.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
      '98 528i

Comment

The father in law bro in law and i spent the night in portland 2 days ago, got pretty smashed sitting outside at a bar. Well a bum comes up and starts to ask for money, I told him to go fuck off and he didn't listen so my bro in law chucks a chicken wing at his face. Bartender kicked us out. Portland fucking sucks, Its nasty as shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Purdue89E30 View Post
          Member since '03 here. Anyone up? I'm bored and don't feel like sleeping yet.
          Apparently every R3v member was asleep.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            The father in law bro in law and i spent the night in portland 2 days ago, got pretty smashed sitting outside at a bar. Well a bum comes up and starts to ask for money, I told him to go fuck off and he didn't listen so my bro in law chucks a chicken wing at his face. Bartender kicked us out. Portland fucking sucks, Its nasty as shit.
            well, i guess if you were to be fair, hitting a guy in the face with a chicken wing is kind of a dick move.

i despise it when bums come up to me asking for money and i always tell them no because i figure they will probably just buy drugs or alcohol anyway.

i suppose that-god forbid-i were in such a position that i had to walk up to strangers and ask for money, i would prefer that they treated me like a human being.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

NYE is coming up, so this thread is getting a bump.

Yesterday night, my buddies and I went out and got pretty smashed. We went to get a bite to eat around 2 AM and afterwards, while we were waiting for our Uber driver we found a huge stack of newspapers. I brought them into the car and while we were going ~60mpg down Pacific Coast Highway, I started to yell, "HEAR ALL ABOUT IT" and started throwing them out the window.

Uber driver was SUPER pissed and then I said, "I only give five stars or one star....SOOOOOOOOO?!"

I felt super bad this morning haha, but I did give him a five star rating.

My uber rating probably took a hit after last night.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Last 2 prior weekends we went to Vegas. Yep 2 weekends in a row. NYE stayed at home with the wife sober building model cars listening to music chillin out. It was actually very nice. Went in the hot tub also. We usually have a party but in between the 2 Vegas trips we got sick.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I was at The Forum in LA for NYE watching Dave Chappelle and Jon Mayer. There was this really loud annoying drunk girl sitting behind us. At about 11pm my wife noticed she was passed out and was passed out clear through midnight! HAPPY NEW YEAR ya Drunk beetch! :rofl:
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

^Maybe she was just trying to be well rested for the new year.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Working...
                    X