No announcement yet.

Things to do in Germany?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hit the Schwarzwald if you enjoy remoteness, solitude, quite. Many shops have unique hours. Late starts, early to close.

Definitely castles. I always enjoy them and hit up any brewery you can. Some have been there for centuries! Rheinheitsgebot FTW!
    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
      wtf are you on? have you been to Germany? stop riding that trump train bruh.
      Nevermind London..

Comment

wtf are you on? have you been to Germany? stop riding that trump train bruh.
        Or Nice, Brussels and Paris for that matter.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfman View Post
          Or Nice, Brussels and Paris for that matter.....
          Yes i am aware their were terrorist attacks in those locations, i am educated in current events. but this is not P&R ill stop here.

Comment

Yes i am aware their were terrorist attacks in those locations, i am educated in current events. but this is not P&R ill stop here.
            Too late.

Enjoy Germany!!! Photos!

Comment

Definitely will have tons of photos. What did you guys do for sleeping? Airbnb seems pretty cool, never used it though. Do you just meet with the person and they give you a key? I can definitely google this but if any of you have first hand experience post it!!
              BMW tech
              Umass Amherst
              05 wrx sti

Comment

Hostels. They are excellent and will come across a good type of people that are likely doing what you are trying to accomplish. May even make a friend and travel buddy.

Hostels do fill up. I do not think all take reservations. YMCA in Londom did not IIRC.

Look into a train pass in an effort to save moola. And make sure you let your bank know! I tried to use my ATM card upon arriving. Locked out, suspicious activity. Took me three days to get it right. I lived on a bag of apples and a bag of gummy fish for the time.

Comment

Working...
                X