Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freeride53 View Post
    Any interest in some nice Basketweaves with okay tires?
    Looking to trade for Bottlecaps + Cash on your end.
    I could be very interested (depending upon price, of course). PM me, let's talk.

Comment

got inspired to do a round of spring cleaning because someone had a set of wheels i want.

i'm good there; now want this gone: CXracing intercooler and universal piping setup.

this is their "small" intercooler with 2" piping; great for M42/eta turbo, or a conservative quick-spool/low-boost M20B25 setup.

parts are brand new, never been out of the wrap pictured. nothing wrong with them; decided to go water/air. i'm pretty sure both pieces are like $120 new? $150 gets everything here.

past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I posted this over in the WTB section, but no response...

looking for an M10 ICV (IACV) and idle control module for an 84 318i... Anyone?

Comment

Hey dk, I might be interested. Think the IC will fit in the nose of a 2002? If you want to swing by the shop this weekend I'd love to mock it up and maybe buy it..

I have a bunch of things for sale as well. Off the top of my head:

e36 M3 catback $70 picked up
          zender eyebrows $30 shipped
          beat up pfeba front euro lip $30 picked up
          iS trunk lip, black, needs refinish $40 picked up
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by wolferj View Post
            I posted this over in the WTB section, but no response...

looking for an M10 ICV (IACV) and idle control module for an 84 318i... Anyone?
            Send me a message, I have a bunch, tested too
            Owner - Bavarian Restoration
            BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
            www.BavRest.com
            My Feedback Thread
            Our Facebook!
            Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              Hey dk, I might be interested. Think the IC will fit in the nose of a 2002? If you want to swing by the shop this weekend I'd love to mock it up and maybe buy it..
              yeah, i'm gonna be out and about today, gotta trade a set of springs for some salad shooters (:D) and take a couple of M42 intake manifolds to the recycler. i was looking at these last night and almost talked myself out of the water/air idea again, so you should probably buy this shit before i just up and decide to start bolting tarbo stuff on :P

it's the smallest IC that CXracing makes, so if anything fits in a deuce nose, this will. car staying M10 or what?

i'll PM you my number. just don't laugh at my car when you see it, it's dirty and i have to get all my front-end paint redone.
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Car's staying m10... or f22c. Heh.

Text shot
                cars beep boop

Comment

moar spring cleaning:

two E30 M42 manifolds, upper and lower. wasn't even worth the gas money to look into recycling them. anyone itching to have one to paint, polish, extrudehone, or send to metric mechanic for their "pulse" manifold job, make an offer, want them gone.

pictured: e30 stereo wiring harness adapter, four M42 injectors (used), M42 FPR & o-rings for install, eta FPR. all name-your-price.
                  past:
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:

Comment

Blackworks Racing M3 Aluminium Radiator- Model RAD-BM02 New! Never installed. Just taken out of box for picture. 200 NEW . Asking 150 / trade.
                    Bay area delivery possible or meet up.

OEM Stock Exhaust - Its off an M20 Engine and has a small hole in the underside of the muffler. Does change sound and make it just a tad louder than stock. Not obnoxious and hardly noticeable. Could be patched with a piece of sheet metal and a MIG welder. Comes with the exhaust straps and perhaps some other hardware.
                    Asking 50 $ /trade or best offer.

Close Up of hole

Late Vert Convertable Top motor- Works great. Perfect replacement for a faulty one!

There is one on eBay right now starting at $225.00 and I shall let this go for $175 firm! /Trades considered. These are getting much harder to find. Get a replacement or a spare.

Also have a front and rear set of short late model bumper shocks and all the hardware needed to mount. 37.00 obo

Set of regular (non euro) gills 20 for the pair. Good condition.
                    Last edited by e30vert; 02-17-2013, 10:36 PM. Reason: add parts

Comment

Cleaning out the garage today and wanted to throw most of this crap away but I thought to post up to see if anybody needs any of these things before i dump them. pick up only in santa clara, i work in sunnyvale and go to school in saratoga so we can me in any of those spots. thanks.

SRS stuff, everything is here that you need, have steering wheel included $30

Air bag knee bolster protector thing FREE

air bag knee bolster cover thing $10

bottom piece to the bolster $10

brand new never used left control arm, i couldn't find any markings on it to who its from $30

exhaust gasket, brand new but bought awhile ago $10

late model tail light cover FREE

side running lights, all working. also a stock old shifter knob ALL FREE

Last edited by marines2060; 01-30-2013, 10:13 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

4 e38 style 5s. w/ caps 175. without caps 150
                        Note:  This blog post outlines upcoming changes to Google Currents for Workspace users. For information on the previous deprecation of Googl...
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

thought i had a trade set up for these, but fell through...

weitec 2"/1" drop springs, made for a 318ic, i would recommend for any M42 E30 or a late-body car. the rears were in the car for about a month when i was trying out ride heights & tire sizes, front have never been used.

these are from tunershop (NLA from that retailer). weitec does not publish rates, so don't know them- from looking at the coil spacing/thickness they should be comparable to most stiff "street" springs; weitec specs them for use with their own "sport" shocks or billy sports.

optional/free: i'm running the thinnest spring pads in the rear of my car and have been meaning to swap them out; they can go with the springs if you are worried about the rear ride height.

would love a local sale, these things are already in my trunk ready for delivery.
                          Last edited by decay; 01-28-2013, 10:48 AM.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

marines2060, you have a pm.

Comment

Marines,

I'll take all the buttons from you. Let me know.

Herb
                              - 98 M3 Cabrio
                              Photo work: http://www.herbreal.com
                              Instagram: @herbreal
                              Twitter:the_herb_real

Comment

Originally posted by blazinxpk View Post
                                marines2060, you have a pm.

Responded.

Herb- someone has already claimed the switches and is going to pick up Wednesday, will let you know if anything falls through.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X