FYI: German Audio Specialties is not closed...yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steady330
    I must say Luke, your friends have taken to attacking me on social media and email, because you've encouraged it on your facebook account. You've pasted my personal details, including my Papal account, email account, and personal address.

Is this what it comes to for you? You and your friends wage personal war on me, simply because after 7 months you haven't delivered what I paid you for or offered a refund?

My bank had to shut down my credit card today and they're re-issuing a new card, because someone continued to attempt password resets on my account. Was that one of your GAS gang-members, Luke? On facebook last night you wrote, "She's gunna get hers!!!" You're stooping pretty low with all of this, dude.
    Oh, the lies keep getting deeper...Karmas gonna take care of you, I don't need to do a thing.

BTW, I do realize you aren't the sharpest, but your paypal account number isn't posted, but I do find it funny how you attack me by emailing my customers, yet you whine when people tell you how they feel about you and your bullshit. Your address isn't posted either, please try to use the actual truth, not your version of it.

You're a real piece of work, Christina.

How about you figure out how to post some proof, or you just gonna keep running your mouth?
    Last edited by StereoInstaller1; 07-02-2016, 08:22 PM.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
      If anything I hope you've at least learned to communicate and be more up front with your customers. All these threads that have surely been a detriment to your reputation, were preventable.

If you had been honest in the first place and told steady330 that you didn't actually have her box in stock and lost the measurements, she wouldn't be an issue.

Or if you had made it known to me, via this forum or a text or YOUR WEBSITE IN WHICH YOU DO BUSINESS, I wouldn't have posted a thread here either.

It's these long periods of time with promises and excuses and decreasing communication on your end and then one day the phone number has changed... I'm sorry, that feels quite a bit like being hoodwinked. It also doesn't help to see you publicly posting all the work you're doing for new customers while we're still waiting for ours.

And seriously, you're in the wrong. You've made promises you couldn't deliver on. I no longer care enough to put you through the trouble of making it right with me, which to your benefit you have offered to, (after you insultingly told me to "lose the attitude" over a box you promised me 8 months ago) but do the standup thing and offer steady330 her money back or to wait for a box. Realistically, given her back story, I think she honestly wants the correct box. Maybe admit you're wrong, apologize, and ask her to give you more time to come up with a car to work off of. Or even give her her money back and let her re-buy the box when you get the correct measurements.

Lastly, it seems to me that if you've been in business for 10 years with a 99.97% success rate and one single customer with a $375 problem can cause you to lose that business and your home... you might want to rethink some things.
      See, there's the thing...I though we were right, or I would have.

Im fucking HUMAN, I make mistakes. I told her about the new shop not having a heated area so I could not use our adhesives there and the air compressor blowing up at our old shop, and an hour and a quarter drive between them.

I told Ethan, actually, told him what happened a few days after Christmas when he called me. I've never lied, but when your customer asks the one question I cant answer repeatedly, I cut off communication, just like I did with you.

If I tell you "I don't know" thats the fucking answer, period. If I have half an idea, Ill tell you that, but if I just don't know I'm not gonna blow smoke up your ass.

Oh, lets make this clear: SHE HAS HER MONEY BACK, SHE IS LYING.

Kris, maybe you didn't see, I posted an image of an email showing her as having gotten her money back: I posted my proof.

I'm not surprised it was removed.

Frankly, with assholes like her in the internet, I'll pass on the whole "internet sales" bullshit, thanks.

Luke
      Last edited by StereoInstaller1; 07-02-2016, 09:07 PM.

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

FYI: German Audio Specialties is not closed...yet

These threads:

My experience with Luke has been great. We had long convos regarding sound in my e39s as well as purchasing the box for my e30. His write ups have become the standard for wiring sound in our cars.

With that being said: The relentless airing of all these complaints has gotten out of hand. We get the point both of you are making. If the transaction has been refunded then the issue has been resolved. Whether it was to anyones satisfaction is another matter that has reason to be discussed on this forum. Every thread regarding GAS does not need to turn into an argument about the same issue from multiple other threads. Make one, keep it in there. No reason for spill over and repeat threads.
        Last edited by Swanny; 07-03-2016, 08:03 AM. Reason: Grammar police
        Swanny!
        SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by steady330
          The problem, Luke, is how you demonize customers you can't service. If you can't service a customer, either be a stand up guy at the front-end and don't take their money, or be a stand up guy on the back-end and provide a refund.

UP FRONT EXAMPLE: You knew the box your were sending me was being made with guess work measurements, from memory - a crap shoot. You should have been honest about that, and perhaps not accepted the order. I believe in desperation, you took the money, and I got a bad product.

BACK END EXAMPLE: After four months (now seven) and no product in sight, you should simply refund the money. You cut off communication with no explanation. You claim you don't have the money to refund.

Don't you see how this customer (me) would feel snookered? It's the 'cut off communications' part that seals this notion in place. I can wait, but not if it looks like a guy (who has 'shut' his business twice before) is running off with my money.

So, instead of being the front-end/back-end stand up guy, you take to social media to attack, attack, attack (e.g., curse, curse, curse) - you DEMONIZE the customer, claiming we're out to destroy your business.

We just want your product dude, and you cause the inappropriate drama. Think about it. How did I become the, "Asshole on the Internet?" I've never had this experience with a business. Ever. You're mischaracterizing me to make yourself look better. Look me up, I have a 99.99999999% 'good customer' track record of being a perfect customer (never written a complaint before).

Yet, you tell your friends and customers I'm just a "Crazy Bitch" or an "Asshole on the Internet" - do you have any mirrors where you live?

If I only accepted a one week period for a refund or product replacement, I would be those foul things you call me. But I patiently waited four months (now seven) and you cut off communication. I'm sorry, you don't get to mischaracterize customers like this - that makes you those foul things, doesn't it?
          You've demonized yourself.

Ya, I made a box that did't fit perfect.

Ya, shit happened and I could not get a new one out to you, and did not have money to give you back. Never once did I lie or in any way mislead you.

I did my best, given my circumstance.

What you did was/is completely ILLEGAL, for a reason.

You are the one who has gone way out of your way to publicly demonize me.

From your insane rant on PMs to the nasty posts, to the fact that you have committed libel by emailing my customers...you need the mirror.

What I did was wrong, what YOU did is 100X worse.

The sooner you shut the fuck up, sit the fuck down and just fucking WAIT, the bigger chance that your son, whose system I STILL actualy give a fuck about will get his box.

You, on the other hand....still havent shown any proof except the fact that you are reading my facebook posts.

Which, BTW, is creepy as fuck, you sick little shit.
          Last edited by StereoInstaller1; 07-03-2016, 08:15 AM.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
            These threads:

My experience with Luke has been great. We had long convos regarding sound in my e39s as well as purchasing the box for my e30. His write ups have become the standard for wiring sound in our cars.

With that being said: The relentless airing of all these complaints has gotten out of hand. We get the point both of you are making. If the transaction has been refunded than the issue has been resolved. Whether it was to anyones satisfaction is another matter that has reason to be discussed on this forum. Every thread regarding GAS does not need to turn into an argument about the same issue from multiple other threads. Make one, keep it in there. No reason for spill over and repeat threads.
            First, yes, you are a great customer, I'm proud as hell to have my hard work in your car. Everyone knows just how much I love my good customers. Thank you for your support.

This woman tho, what she has done is, in my book, inexcusable. her going out of her way to contact people to tell them not to do business with us is Libel and is a federal crime.

Her level of crazy requires direct action on my part.

I let her have the last word before, thinking my loyal clients would defend me, and customers ran away in droves, leaving me homeless and in desperate financial shape.

I'm not going to let it happen again.

Once I attacked her lies, once I said my piece, all the sudden, people started buying again. These people know me. They know what I stand for, they know that I'll make it right just as soon as I possibly can. Unless, like Kris, I simply forgot. Usually a reminder is enough, but having had to move the shop THREE times, it's been chaotic, to say the least.

Nothing here excuses her behavior. Our mistake is no excuse to send emails scaring off our potential customers...believe me, she my last possible priority, especially now.

This woman tho, she's gone way out of her way to make my life hell. No one sane does what she does, it's way off the charts.

I'm not going to let this psycho have the last word ever again.

Closing SOON!

Comment

And, BTW, the amp rack she got does fit perfectly....just so we point that out, too.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Oh and Christina, you have scared off not one but TWO E46 coupe customers.

Your constant lies and malicious postings have ruined your chances of getting a replacement, since I no longer have a car available to model with.

Which, since you already have your money back is a very very low priority for me.

Christina, you are going to be required to publish a public apology before I send you anything.

Your illegal, immoral, malicious behavior needs to stop, period.

That's the law, just in case you were wondering.

Closing SOON!

Comment

I've been a long time customer of G.A.S. and recently drove up from CA to have them install a complete system in my e30.
                  Luke and Justin went above and beyond to get my system going.
                  I ended up having to drive up a week earlier then expected and not only did they drop everything to fit my car in they even phoned another customer to get one of the pieces missing for the install.
                  As for sound quality, I never imagined an e30 could sound this good.
                  The sub puts out incredible clean power and the system is well balanced.
                  I listen to metal mostly but everything from hip hop to classic rock sounds clean and has an incredible 'live' quality to it.

Luke is an eccentric fellow, and has his flaws like any human. But his engineering expertise and love of sound is something r3vlimited will be worse off without.
                  What have the people trying to run him out of town contributed to the community?

As far as the lady that has been attacking Luke, why hasn't she been banned?
                  From what I've seen here Luke has posted proof of returned payment and she has not, seems like she's just trolling at this point.
                  Project
                  Feedback

Comment

That's how I treat my people.

Thats why our reputation is legendary.

That's also why people believe we are some big company, not just two guys in a shop.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Are there some installation pics? And what "good" option could be realized if I want a "stealth" installation, because my e30 vert is original? Maybe not the right thread - just point me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nachbarx View Post
                        Are there some installation pics? And what "good" option could be realized if I want a "stealth" installation, because my e30 vert is original? Maybe not the right thread - just point me to it.
                        Here, take a peek at this: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=329887

Closing SOON!

Comment

Thats some nice work! But not stealth at all.

Comment

Nope. Inside the car is pretty stealth, its allmost 100% OE. If you want stealth, I highly suggest you buy a car with a roof, then it's pretty easy. Getting decent sound in a vert is tough enough, trying to make it stealth in the trunk would basically necessitate cutting holes in the seat back, building a box inside the dead space (we use it as part of the enclosure, we make it into a tuned cavity) and doing something with welded steel to re-enforce the area.

But, that requires extensive modifications, it would cost thousands at a stereo shop to have someone like me do it. That's why I spent all that time developing our Vert system, it's the only cost/space/sound solution I've ever seen or heard that actually makes great sound with the top down at 70.

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by dadsbmw View Post
                              If anything I hope you've at least learned to communicate and be more up front with your customers. All these threads that have surely been a detriment to your reputation, were preventable.

If you had been honest in the first place and told steady330 that you didn't actually have her box in stock and lost the measurements, she wouldn't be an issue.

Or if you had made it known to me, via this forum or a text or YOUR WEBSITE IN WHICH YOU DO BUSINESS, I wouldn't have posted a thread here either.

It's these long periods of time with promises and excuses and decreasing communication on your end and then one day the phone number has changed... I'm sorry, that feels quite a bit like being hoodwinked. It also doesn't help to see you publicly posting all the work you're doing for new customers while we're still waiting for ours.

And seriously, you're in the wrong. You've made promises you couldn't deliver on. I no longer care enough to put you through the trouble of making it right with me, which to your benefit you have offered to, (after you insultingly told me to "lose the attitude" over a box you promised me 8 months ago) but do the standup thing and offer steady330 her money back or to wait for a box. Realistically, given her back story, I think she honestly wants the correct box. Maybe admit you're wrong, apologize, and ask her to give you more time to come up with a car to work off of. Or even give her her money back and let her re-buy the box when you get the correct measurements.

Lastly, it seems to me that if you've been in business for 10 years with a 99.97% success rate and one single customer with a $375 problem can cause you to lose that business and your home... you might want to rethink some things.
                              Thanks DADSBMW - very nice summary.

Comment

Shut up, you have your money back. Now go away.

Comment

Working...
                                X