Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was thinking about this and remembered Grays was a member that did the exact same thing as this guy here is doing and also think he did more to get banned. If this is the same guy or what clues lead up to looking like him, he will get rebanned.

So doing some research. The style of how Grays posted matches up, there are pictures showing the same house between the two. And then there is this post here (pic below) using grayz as the file name for the pictures. Even though he is using a Z for an S. Grays email has "dogz" in it and I'm taking it that he likes to switch S for Z cause it's cool or something... I'd go through the IPs, but there are so many that it would be mind-numbing. Grays was banned by another Admin on 5-5-13. I'm going to follow-up by banning again.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
      Was thinking about this and remembered Grays was a member that did the exact same thing as this guy here is doing and also think he did more to get banned. If this is the same guy or what clues lead up to looking like him, he will get rebanned.

So doing some research. The style of how Grays posted matches up, there are pictures showing the same house between the two. And then there is this post here (pic below) using grayz as the file name for the pictures. Even though he is using a Z for an S. Grays email has "dogz" in it and I'm taking it that he likes to switch S for Z cause it's cool or something... I'd go through the IPs, but there are so many that it would be mind-numbing. Grays was banned by another Admin on 5-5-13. I'm going to follow-up by banning again.

ban him finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm going to follow-up by banning again.
        You sir are the F'ing man

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Nice one Jason

And that brings up a thought I been thinking about, having the Car fs/WTB section limited to e30/e28/e34. Basically what the main focus of the forum is about.
          x2. Or at the very least limit it to older bmw. Newest being e36, since there is e46fanatics for the e46 crowd, and since lots of e36 stuff fits in the e30.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Excellent. Happy to see him go.

Thank you to the moderator team for reviewing this. I'm sure this will result in nothing but improvement to our forum.
            Last edited by Nick's e30; 01-09-2017, 09:26 PM.
            No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

I gotta say, reading through those threads was entertaining. I wonder how destroyed the "t" key on his keyboard is.
              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I honestly outed him as Grays years ago.. My friend lives in the same neighborhood as him. I wanted to genuinely talk to him because he's had a few project cars in the driveway over the years... Dude is sketchy.

edit:
                Thinking back.. I think I deleted the post. It was around the time doxxing people was in the media and I didn't want any shit

Comment

Originally posted by nyChris View Post
                  I wanted to genuinely talk to him because he's had a few project cars in the driveway over the years... Dude is sketchy.
                  Is there a story behind this comment?

Comment

Nice Jason.

I was looking back at Grays threads and the Red car is prominent as well in his post..

He'll probably be back at some point, but hopefully a timeout will get him to rethink how he interacts with the community and potential customers for the stuff he sells.

We all screw up and can be dicks at times, but if it doesn't kill you and you learn from it and can change for the better - I'd be willing to give someone another chance.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                    X