Pence used private AOL email to conduct state business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
    I honestly don't see what's so funny. The hypocrisy of Republicans is unbelievable. You're laughing now, but were so up in arms about Hillary. You people make me fucking sick.
    Your blatant cum gargling of anything left of center, regardless of facts, makes me sick.

It's too bad you can't OD on pot.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
      Your blatant cum gargling of anything left of center, regardless of facts, makes me sick.
      Wait a minute... I thought the left were the pillars of journalistic integrity in a world of alternative facts and fake news 🤔

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        funny because you have no memory of Comey of the FBI stating as fact her server had been hacked, more than once, by multiple sources?

I hear many comments here in P&R that make me wonder if some of these people even watched the full address Comey made.

For the first half it sounded to me that he was leading up to a prosecution.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Wait a minute... I thought the left were the pillars of journalistic integrity in a world of alternative facts and fake news 🤔
          It's really too bad. I even have a Journalism degree.

The fact is, the people that gravitate toward that course of study/profession, have an agenda (left, right or center) and that's what pulls people toward it.

However, I realized as I was getting close to graduating, I was going to be poor (I did commercial radio in college) whether I did Radio or print and took a different path once I graduated.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

funny because you have no memory of Comey of the FBI stating as fact her server had been hacked, more than once, by multiple sources?

Actually, her server had plenty of intrusion attempts sure but was never actually breached. Pence's was breached via a phishing scam. PHISHING!

But like I said George it's totally ok because Pence is a Republican. So nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post

It's too bad you can't OD on pot.
              You couldn't possibly be anymore clueless of my political beliefs or lifestyle. Nice try though.

Comment

Actually, her server had plenty of intrusion attempts sure but was never actually breached. Pence's was breached via a phishing scam. PHISHING!

But like I said George it's totally ok because Pence is a Republican. So nothing to see here.
                No, it's just in your haste to make trump look bad or anyone in his admin, you make yourself look like a partisan hack.

Frankly there is no comparison. His was approved, turned all emails over to the state, and he wasn't emailing highly classified information or national secrets

You look like an idiot, like pelosi schumer and sanders

Congrats
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

No, it's just in your haste to make trump look bad or anyone in his admin, you make yourself look like a partisan hack.

Frankly there is no comparison. His was approved, turned all emails over to the state, and he wasn't emailing highly classified information or national secrets

You look like an idiot, like pelosi schumer and sanders

Congrats
                  Literally every single post of yours is textbook hypocrisy.

It's pretty hard for me to be partisan when I'm not even a Democrat. I'm a right leaning independent. I just despise the Republican party with every molecule of my body. I don't like Democratic policies, and I find their social justice identity politics to be nauseating, but I don't look at the Dems and see bad people. I do look at the Republicans on the other hand and see the embodiment of every quality I know to be bad in people. Trump is the cartoon figurehead of it all.

The hypocrisy, the obstructionism, the decadence, the charlatanism of the Republican party is at such incredible levels that I truly believe they are dragging America into the abyss and blaming it on the Democrats on the way down.

Comment

Literally every single post of yours is textbook hypocrisy.

It's pretty hard for me to be partisan when I'm not even a Democrat. I'm a right leaning independent. I just despise the Republican party with every molecule of my body. I don't like Democratic policies, and I find their social justice identity politics to be nauseating, but I don't look at the Dems and see bad people. I do look at the Republicans on the other hand and see the embodiment of every quality I know to be bad in people. Trump is the cartoon figurehead of it all.

The hypocrisy, the obstructionism, the decadence, the charlatanism of the Republican party is at such incredible levels that I truly believe they are dragging America into the abyss and blaming it on the Democrats on the way down.
                    you sure sound like a democrat
                    Last edited by Matt-B; 03-04-2017, 02:45 AM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                      you sure sound like a democrat
                      And by the way holmes
                      One of the reasons I'm in favor of trump, as crude as he is, is that he's outside the political parties, and old D.C. Republicans are as threatened as old D.C. Democrats
                      Last edited by gwb72tii; 03-05-2017, 09:41 AM.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

the ironic thing here is that using a completely shitty and insecure email service for official business was actually safer than when hillary did it with her own Exchange server-

but that's only because AOL is such a terrible service. your emails on AOL only live for a few weeks. anything sensitive he sent would have been deleted automatically, but only because AOL thinks data retention is not a customer service they need to provide.

but yeah, i think we can all agree that everyone in charge is a fucking idiot about technology.
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                          the ironic thing here is that using a completely shitty and insecure email service for official business was actually safer than when hillary did it with her own Exchange server-

but that's only because AOL is such a terrible service. your emails on AOL only live for a few weeks. anything sensitive he sent would have been deleted automatically, but only because AOL thinks data retention is not a customer service they need to provide.

but yeah, i think we can all agree that everyone in charge is a fucking idiot about technology.
                          Unless you do it to avoid FOI requests
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Unless you do it to avoid FOI requests
                            well then pence did the right thing, because using AOL allows you to say "oh that's from last month, it's gone now... sorry"
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

Besides, Hillary was Secretary of state, who clearly is more privy to classified jib jab, I doubt there is much top secret shit a Governor deals with as far as state duties

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                Besides, Hillary was Secretary of state, who clearly is more privy to classified jib jab, I doubt there is much top secret shit a Governor deals with as far as state duties
                                you'd be amazed how easy it was to get security clearance.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X