Pence used private AOL email to conduct state business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
    Your blatant cum gargling of anything left of center, regardless of facts, makes me sick.

It's too bad you can't OD on pot.
    Another good example of the selective enforcement around here

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      you'd be amazed how easy it was to get security clearance.
      and its also surprising that the govt also publishes the reasons people get their clearances denied:

Applicant—in reaction to learning of his wife’s infidelity—demonstrated questionable judgment by engaging in a pattern of odd if not bizarre conduct during 2002–2004 that, while falling short of the criminal offense of attempt, consisted of preparatory steps (for example, buying a firearm and digging graves) to carry out the murder of his wife’s paramour.
      Buying the firearm was part of a revenge fantasy of taking action against his spouse’s paramour that preoccupied Applicant for the next couple of years. In addition to buying the firearm, it included grave digging (two graves located in the woods), buying a cutting tool, and buying a canvas to wrap the body.

Applicant’s digging took place, weather permitting, during the months of about May–September on Saturdays when his spouse was at work. His spouse was aware of his digging activity in general because he bought a collapsible shovel for the task and he would put his dirt-covered clothing in the laundry.

Applicant was careful in selecting a site in the woods where he thought his grave-digging activity would not be detected. Likewise, he brought along a book about fossils in the local region to use as a cover story in case he had to explain his digging. Toward the end of the first summer in 2002, he had the impression that someone had discovered the hole, and so he found a new location in the same woods and began digging a second grave. His digging followed the same pattern in 2003 and 2004, when it ended.
      Applicant’s activities went undiscovered until about October 2004, when he
      disclosed the information under questioning by another governmental agency that was
      processing him for access to sensitive compartmental information (SCI). During
      subsequent processing and questioning, Applicant disclosed additional derogatory
      information, to include the following: (1) in 2002, he considered buying a suppressor
      (silencer) for his firearm, but did not pursue it when he discovered doing so was illegal
      in his state of residence; (2) in 2003, Applicant’s good friend told him that his wife was
      having an affair, and Applicant offered his help to his friend in killing the paramour,
      although neither man took any action to do so; (3) from the early 1990s to about 2003,
      Applicant masturbated, about six times, undetected, in his office at work; and (4) from
      the early 1990s to about 2000, Applicant masturbated about 30 times, undetected, while
      driving his car.

Comment

If all that faping was undetected, how does the govt know it occurred and how many times.... confusing statement is confusing.
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          And by the way holmes
          One of the reasons I'm in favor of trump, as crude as he is, is that he's outside the political parties, and old D.C. Republicans are as threatened as old D.C. Democrats
          Definitely, thats why he then turned around and filled his cabinet with old D.C. Republicans and establishment characters.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

State of Illinois does not deal with the same classified data as the US State Department but we see what you did with State business.

I don't know the requirements for Illinois but this is the current directive for DoD employee's

That being said I would hope these twit's would drop the Twitter crap and get on with trying to run the country. Will this be another term of the BLAME game? I use hope not.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
              you'd be amazed how easy it was to get security clearance.
              Just because you have a clearance doesn't mean you can just go access a file, unless you have a need to know.

He probably had a secret clearance and maybe higher when need aka an interim clearance.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Definitely, thats why he then turned around and filled his cabinet with old D.C. Republicans and establishment characters.
                The people appointed for the most part if not all are people from the private sector that have been on the receiving end of govt rule, regulations and taxes

It's like a breath of fresh air
                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                  Literally every single post of yours is textbook hypocrisy.

It's pretty hard for me to be partisan when I'm not even a Democrat. I'm a right leaning independent. I just despise the Republican party with every molecule of my body. I don't like Democratic policies, and I find their social justice identity politics to be nauseating, but I don't look at the Dems and see bad people. I do look at the Republicans on the other hand and see the embodiment of every quality I know to be bad in people. Trump is the cartoon figurehead of it all.

The hypocrisy, the obstructionism, the decadence, the charlatanism of the Republican party is at such incredible levels that I truly believe they are dragging America into the abyss and blaming it on the Democrats on the way down.

good golly.

now that you are back from your banning, i try to avoid the p&r section specifically because of all the pubescent level crap you write. i accidentally clicked on "new posts". low and behold...here you are.....again. stirring the pot like you like to do with a complete absence of anything that resembles a fact(except for pence using aol for email). its kind of like every time you open your mouth to say anything, a 10 pound bag of crap falls on the floor.

do you even have the slightest idea how partisan-ly left you sound? if thats what you post, then its probably pretty safe to say that is what you are even if you feebly attempt to persuade otherwise. the most hilarious thing about you is that you actually truly sound like you believe in the jiz you constantly post.

since you never write anything about e30's anymore, why don't you go find some political forum for like minded....(hmmm....i don't want to use the word "quacks" because that would be name calling)? i am pretty sure there are plenty of other places you can go that will keep you and your little mind busy all day long.

pretty much every time i read something of yours, i wish i could pull a big rubber dildo out of the sex drawer, reach through my computer screen, and tap you in the nose with it. seriously, why is it your life's ambition to annoy the heck out of everyone?

i guess if we could just find the discipline in ourselves to simply stop responding to anything you write, it would take all the fun out of it and you would just go away. i dream of this day.....
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    Another good example of the selective enforcement around here
                    i don't know man.....maybe because he actually has value to the forum other than lurking here all day irritating people?

its relatively difficult not to agree with his point of view.
                    Last edited by flyboyx; 03-07-2017, 04:47 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      If all that faping was undetected, how does the govt know it occurred and how many times.... confusing statement is confusing.
                      dude admitted it for some reason, same with him admitting to digging a grave twice :crazy:

Comment

Working...
                      X