No announcement yet.

89 325ix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the racks today just in time to head to steamboat tomorrow. I'll try to get some daytime pics up soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool e30
      https://www.facebook.com/Cry_77_IX-110483784967661
      https://www.instagram.com/cry_77_ix/

Comment

Welcome to the party, fella. Slick looking iX.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Welcome to the colorado alpineweiss IX club

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
          Angus
          88 E30M3 X2
          89 325IX
          92 R100GS/PD
          :)

Comment

Nice ix!

Regarding the shifter, a Z3 1.9 is the only one that will work I believe. Just installed one in my ix. If you decide to get a DSSR as well you will most likely have to take 1/8 off the bottom where t mounts to the shift arm to clearance the transfer case.
            89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
            I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Very nice! Let me know if you ever decide to sell :)

Comment

Wasn't able to get any shots on the drive but the ix was a beast on the way to steamboat today.

Comment

Ive always wondered whats its like to drive an e30ix
                  1992 325i Convertible - "project"
                  1994 325is - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by BoulderE30 View Post
                    Wasn't able to get any shots on the drive but the ix was a beast on the way to steamboat today.

I'll be there the 23-26th or something to look a CMC and go skiing. Your iX is looking good, You should pick up some euro hubcaps for those steelies. I think gutenparts or eBay might have some.
                    Attached Files
                    Build Thread
                    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=419655
                    Parts Thread
                    https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=408302

Comment

nice IX

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                        Nice ix!

Regarding the shifter, a Z3 1.9 is the only one that will work I believe. Just installed one in my ix. If you decide to get a DSSR as well you will most likely have to take 1/8 off the bottom where t mounts to the shift arm to clearance the transfer case.
                        Ordered all of the parts today for the Z3 1.9. Looking forward to a shorter throw, but mostly rebuilding the linkage and tightening things up. There's a lot of play in this shifter.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
                          Very nice! Let me know if you ever decide to sell :)
                          I plan to keep this a while and if I do ever sell it my buddy who I bought it from gets 1st right of refusal. You'll be #2.

... I have been eyeing your tunes though. I still have to figure out what all he has done to this motor. I know he just rebuilt the top end and put in a new cam. Trying to figure out what impact that would have on the options you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisbike View Post
                            I'll be there the 23-26th or something to look a CMC and go skiing. Your iX is looking good, You should pick up some euro hubcaps for those steelies. I think gutenparts or eBay might have some.
                            The steelies will only last a few more weeks. I already have the 15" basket weaves set with new tires. Next winter I might throw some winters on the set of bottle caps I have. The steelies have studded snows since the guy I got it from lives in the foothills. They are a bit of overkill down where I am (even with weekly trips up to Summit Co.)

Comment

89 325ix

Originally posted by BoulderE30 View Post
                              Ordered all of the parts today for the Z3 1.9. Looking forward to a shorter throw, but mostly rebuilding the linkage and tightening things up. There's a lot of play in this shifter.

Yeah mine was super loose as well. I replaced basically everything except the actual shift carrier arm. What a difference to drive ability it makes!

Also where in summit co do you go? My family has a house up in silverthorne

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Get signed up for http://drive4corners.com/ they'll be raffling off some gift certs at the drive this year, plus its just really fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X