Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Damn, I need to learn how to drive, you guys get pretty decent city numbers
    If you peg the tach at every stoplight then you would be looking at 14 mpg max.

Comment

I track my mileage in an app called acar. Tracked mileage from 192k to now, 219k over the past 6 years. 24 mph in highway to suburban driving.

325i with 17lb injectors. 3.73lsd, manual.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

In my Eta at 485K km, my 4.5 year average (all driving) is about 7.8L/100 km (around 30MPG). That's pretty much stock, with the 2.93 diff.
        Estoguy
        1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Happened to check last fill-up and I used 10.75 gallons in 274 miles. Below my average, but I was expecting that.
          Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

I'm getting between 15-24 MPG right now, but I need to go through the fuel system and replace everything. I have MEPEH green top injectors and a fuel rail on hand, a fuel filter, etc. Just need every single rubber piece in the fuel system. Then I'll be concerned maybe.

Comment

I reset my odometer everytime I fill up, averaging about 22/24mpg. 5spd 325is with a 4.10 diff.

Comment

After seeing what everyone else is getting I'm not concerned anymore lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4doorbmw View Post
                  Highway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Majority is LA freeways. 80 to 85%

Comment

I usually get around 240 miles to a tank before the fuel light goes on. Thats combined city and highway driving. Running a Dinan chip as well.
                    If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a Saloon" - WC Fields

Garage
                    1991 325i
                    1972 R75/5 Cafe

Comment

Working...
                    X