Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuck on a front euro bumper today (lots of pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kronus View Post
    Yeah, 5-lug casting, drilled for 4x100. I'm going to put them on (leak turned out to be a bad seal that got cleaned and is perfect now :)) and see if it bothers me enough to get centercaps.

Too bad you couldnt just paint the centers to hide the extra indentations, But, then again, I don't know how they would look with a big black circle in the center. Is it far enough away so as not to scratch the finish with lugs/tools?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Too bad you couldnt just paint the centers to hide the extra indentations, But, then again, I don't know how they would look with a big black circle in the center. Is it far enough away so as not to scratch the finish with lugs/tools?
      It would be a bit cramped, but I think black centers would just look weird. If you're not paying attention to the hub, it's more or less invisible, anyway. It's kinda like how now you're aware that you're breathing. :P

Also, I see that you're in Claremont. I'm in Claremont for about 8 months out of the year, usually, and will have my e30 there in September.
      cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
        I lubs the m-tech 1 lip!
        Originally posted by backtrail69 View Post
        Thats a m-tech cabby lip.
        I'm pretty sure thats just an option sports lip. At least in Europe it was.
        But I know it was only available on '86, '87 sedans and coupes, and will only fit '86, '87 valences. (don't know bout cabs though...)

I spent a long time looking for that lip, but it have something better now :)

Keep it.
        I love it.

R.H.D
        M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
          I'm pretty sure thats just an option sports lip. At least in Europe it was.
          Hmm, that's what I thought it was, too. I've only seen 2 or 3 others like it, so it makes me happy :)

Wheels getting balanced/mounted tomorrow! How much does balancing usually cost per wheel? (so I know if I'm getting ripped off or not)
          cars beep boop

Comment

That lip is pimp...so is the euro bump.

Can't wait to see it on the kopis!
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I also have 2 of those lips. was a "sport" piece back then.

car looks alot better with the euro bumper. now get the kopis mounted and the rear bumper on it!

Comment

Balanced&mounted!

<3 proper wheel fitment, these fill out the wheel wells very nicely. Now, to find a rear euro bumper...

Also, the bcaps that were on it are for sale. They have 215mm Yokohama ES100's on them with about 6K on them, still huge amount of thread. Centercaps with new BMW emblems on them. $150 picked up today and tomorrow only :) (leaving for 10 weeks on Sunday)
                cars beep boop

Comment

If I'm still here in Cali, we'll meet up. I can't stand the LA metro area, and may be getting out soon. Looking good, like ^^^^ said, get that rear mounted.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    Balanced&mounted!

<3 proper wheel fitment, these fill out the wheel wells very nicely. Now, to find a rear euro bumper...

Also, the bcaps that were on it are for sale. They have 215mm Yokohama ES100's on them with about 6K on them, still huge amount of thread. Centercaps with new BMW emblems on them. $150 picked up today and tomorrow only :) (leaving for 10 weeks on Sunday)
                    Nice wheels... Now go back to the same place and get that perfect mint interior. The owner is a nice guy... i'm sure he'll give you a good deal.
                    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
                    X