Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 BMW 318i Convertible 155k

Still for sale!

5/17/17 Updated NEW AD! (I used an old one I had for another car)

This is a solid example of a clean title E30 that hasn't been messed with over the years. Everything is OEM except for the stereo. The top is nice and has been replaced. The car has blue interior with sport seat covers. The paint was redone a few years ago. There is minor damage to the front bumper and some scratches on the driver side door area. The car does have minor dings and scratches but nothing really bad IMO. The car looks great for what it is. The transmission shifts well and the engine runs well. All the windows work and the top does not leak that I am aware of. Overall this is a solid driving car.

I removed the intakes and sorted out the mess under the intake. I also replaced the seals for the oil filter housing, replaced the coolant tube and seal on the block, cleaned the injectors, and replaced several hoses under the intake. Of course the intake gaskets were also changed. The AC compressor has been swapped in the past and the AC does work. The heater blows hot as it should.

The front suspension was completely rebuilt. New control arms, struts, swaybar links, CAB's, tie rod ends etc. I replaced the driver side front wheel bearing and fixed the previous power steering leak. The dash is cracked, the rear seat was recovered in the past and is faded, and the driver seat shows some bolster wear under the seat cover.

The car was recently smogged and registration is current.

Feel free to send me a text with any questions. 760-917-1503

$3200
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Josh1254; 07-23-2017, 10:43 AM. Reason: removed CL link

up

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

up

Comment

Bump for new car for sale

Comment

No interest? I will likely go through the suspension and fix the power steering. But the price will reflect that a bit.

Comment

Where the car located

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

looks like a good deal, but I'd recommend more pictures. of course, I always recommend more pictures, soo...

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                  looks like a good deal, but I'd recommend more pictures. of course, I always recommend more pictures, soo...
                  Thank you. I will get more up after I go through the suspension. I just purchased control arms, sway bar links, CABs, tie rod ends,
                  Struts/shocks, among other items.

The car is located in 92084

Comment

bump

Comment

get the car to Louisiana and I'll but it

Comment

Originally posted by hexe30 View Post
                        get the car to Louisiana and I'll but it
                        you can drive it back!

Comment

This car is ready for summer!

Comment

up

Comment

Repping Vista! Glad to see a local in the forums. Good luck with selling, I wish I didn't have the distain I have for convertibles or else I'd be interested. Hit me up if you see anyone selling a late model hard top around town.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X