ruby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In addition to...

I've sat out in the freezing weather with a hair dryer trying to take that damn pinstripe off for days now. The stupid adhesive is still there... slowly but surely, it's coming off. I've used Goo Gone and Scratch-X. Heating it up helps some, but it's the biggest pain I've ever encountered. The hubby's been helping me, but it's been a process~!~!

The previous owner of my baby got into an accident. The driver's side fender was screwed up and someone attempted to fix it, but didn't do a very good job. Since money is tight, I didn't want to buy another until we went to the junk yard today and bought one for $11.99 in Alpine White 2!!!:pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by hw 325i View Post
      Since money is tight, I didn't want to buy another until we went to the junk yard today and bought one for $11.99 in Alpine White 2!!!:pimp:
      Nice score on the fender. Both cars look very clean. How hard was it to remove the vents below the windscreen I have wanted to paint mine for a year now but have been too lazy. Awesome work!
      Photoshop by O 16581 72452 5

Comment

Looking good. You get that lip new?

COTM

Comment

Wow, looks good Hill. You guys have done a lot in a short time. We should get a photoshoot going this weekend, even though I had a slight love tap into my bros Jeep that cracked the RR bumper trim =/. Perfect excuse for euro trim I guess.

My gf wants an e30 vert now, lol.

91 318is

Comment

yea we got the lip new from bavarian. im sure there are other places that offer it cheaper, but we wanted it without hunting and pecking, and no damage. painted it alpine.

the vents were easy to do. the passenger side, you just gotta get a thin flat head and start at the bottom and lightly pry. just pops out. the drivers side (middle), you gotta pop the windshield wiper arm's cover up, and take off the nut. then remove the wiper arm and pop it out like the passenger side.

brandon: yea if we got some free time, and jeremy replaces my fender, we need a photoshoot. the weathers supposed to be real nice this weekend.

Comment

replaced the RSM's and shocks last night, started working on the fender today, hopefully ill have time to finish it tomorrow, if not saturday. then ill have it on sat or sun for pics. might get a couple of e30s together this weekend for a photoshoot.

Comment

since the last post, about 2 months ago, we painted and replaced the fender, removed the iS rear spoiler til i find one i like more, installed ellipsoids, replaced the high pressure power steering hose which leaked like hell, repainted the rear turns red, got a new rear ashtray, and replaced the airbag steering wheel with the sport wheel. will post pics in members rides when the digi works!

Comment

Nice, i like the Crimson red int.

1992 BMW 325iC
                  1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                  1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                  X