No announcement yet.

North Carolina Check-In

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill have 4 e30s im my little group from Raleigh going to V@V. It would be more than cool if we can get other members from the RDU area to trek to Greensboro. Let me know. I think ill post in the V@V thread as well.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
      Was brought to my attention that April 11th is Easter Weekend, so no go.

April 18th it is for triad get together.

You can count me in. If I can get the e30 running right over Easter weekend, I may just bring it up. :D

Comment

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=135292

This will be our e30 meet, and afterwards we can grab some BBQ at stamey's.
        Last edited by Aptyp; 04-09-2009, 06:56 AM.

Comment

so are you proposing that the raleigh kerners and winston guys go west so we can all go east?
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
          Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

??? Not at all, I propose Raleigh guys to pick up Greensboro guys, and all together pick up Winston guys on 52.

Why would we expect anyone to drive in circles?

Comment

sorry i confused V@V with coastal cruise i think
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
              Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

is this all NC guys we have?

Comment

apparently so...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brinkley View Post
                    love the thread! I'm up in Asheville. Jim 87 325i (in the middle of 5 speed swap)
                    Anybody got a flywheel??
                    faaaaaaaaaaag
                    Build Threads:
                    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

yup I have a spare flywheel...
                      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

ok I got the car, I'm goin to V@V!
                        You have Honda = I talk shit

Comment

I'm still planning on going to V@V if my car isn't in the shop being fixed from where some douch bag hit the side of me:

Comment

ok so winston/lewisville/anyone else in the area,

me and bmwguy87 have thought bout meeting at the mcdonalds across from flow bmw on peters creek.

but, he's talking to flow BMW to se if we can meet there.

anyone have a suggested time?
                            sigpic

Comment

anyone?
                              sigpic

Comment

I just found this forum. Is anyone else in or around Mooresville? I've seen three or four other E30s around town regularly.

Comment

Working...
                                X