Schniddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schniddy

Bumper mouldings came as described. Packaged well, good price. Came pretty quick put up with a slow buyer.

Overall good expireance for first R3V purchase.

Sold it.

I purchesed euro grills from Jonathan and I recieved them in due time just as described. He also followed up on the order, making sure I recieved them. Would gladly do business again.
    '88 325ic

Comment

Schneider325

Sold me an Mtech II wheel for not a bad price. And it was exactly as it was described. Shipping was lightning fast! Good honest seller. 8)

Comment

YESS. great seller. We stayed in contact, and i still talk to him on AIM. I recieved my console wrapped in big bubble wrap and then in peanuts. Gret guy! And i will be buying more stuff later from him.

Comment

Bought the Sarette Special (heatshield). I payed, Jon delivered. hes 2 legit 2 quit :P (err umm, a good seller)

Comment

Kickass Seller, fast as fuck shipping.

Keep it up duder! You have no idea how long I've been looking for that damn Aiming Knob

Comment

Schneider325

Worked a trade with Schneider325 for clear turns. Everything went perfect and great communication. Everything went to plan!

Thank you,
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Schneider325 - good seller

Good transaction for a used part I was trying to find.
                Thanks!
                '74 2002 - Build blog at
                nomads2002.blogspot.com

Comment

Tracking number

PORTLAND, OR
                  At local FedEx facility
                  PORTLAND, OR
                  Package not due for delivery
                  Feb 12, 2008 8:45 PM
                  PITTSBURGH, PA
                  Last edited by Schniddy; 11-15-2011, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw
                    edited response.

edit: now that i look at the packing, you gave your mom the wrong address. its written all over the box. this is on you as far as i can tell. in the future, do your own shipping!
                    It could have been me, or her just hearing it wrong. The packaging is also all on her, I have no idea what she used or did.

I was unable to make it out of my apartment that day, there was a snow storm... so it was trust her, or piss you off even more.

Did everything arrive as described?

Comment

This would of all been avoidable if you weren’t so damn pushy to have it sent, asap. First, I wasn’t able to find a proper box..yes I was slow in responding, but I did respond to you and let you know what happened. I wasn’t able to get home on Tuesday like I had planned due to a snowstorm. Since you were so eager to file the paypal claim, I had to just trust my mom to do it for me from back home.

I would have been able to have it shipped out the next time I was home, Thursday, and all of this would have been avoidable. You would of had the package only a few days later.
                      Am I missing something here???
                      Last edited by Schniddy; 07-07-2010, 10:32 AM. Reason: I would recommend not selling to this guy.(smonkbmw)

Comment

Not at all, I'm Trying to find out if there is any insurance that was included since it was fed ex.

Comment

Whew. Good thing I didnt buy the muffler.

Comment

Product: Houndstooth Rear sedan seat: GREAT condition
                            Paid: $140
                            Shipper: Greyhound

Comments: paid on feb. 3rd and just recieved today March 17th. Lost communication with him for a few weeks and thought I got screwed. Filed a paypal disput then he finally got back to me and had to wait another week and then he got it out yesterday on Greyhound.

All in all, I'm glad I didn't get screwed and I received what I purchased just took WAY longer then I expected. If you plan on buying from, I would highly suggest that you make sure he has a box before you pay for it...It'll make things easier on both parties.

We got it all figured out, Jon pulled it out at the end so I might do business with him again. Thanks for the great looking product.

Comment

John hooked me up with some minty late-model tail lights I used for my all-red tail light project. Shipping speed wasn't LS1-powered super fast, but the parts got to me in great condition, and thats all that matters in the end. Plus, really good communication, easy to get a hold of via PM. Thanks!
                              "If you ain't first, you're last" -Ricky Bobby

Comment

Working...
                              X