Who's from Michigan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im in Grand Rapids.
    whoever said they were in GH takin lakeshore drive south to holland at night with a good radar is pure bliss.
    ________
    VOLCANO CLASSIC
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 06:41 AM.

Comment

I would be up for the Ohio trip, as along as I don't have to be seen with a Buckeye fan.

I met your mom.

Comment

Originally posted by jerods87e30 View Post
        Damn...where at in Ohio? Last one there was in Columbus...is that where the next one is too?

Yep, Columbus

Comment

Shit how did I just see this, I just moved out west this week. I was in grass lake.
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

There's enough MI folk around here, we just need to bite the bullet and have a get together. Maybe a BBQ in the spring, maybe my e30 will see the light of day by then.

Not to change the topic but anyone else into snowmobil'n? I've got a trip planned for the middle of Feb and I can't wait.

Comment

Just waiting for the ice racing.

I met your mom.

Comment

How 'bout a buncha Michiganders all meet at a DE? Rite's-O-Spring at Putnam Park near Indy is an excellent event, always a grand time.
                Jack Money
                http://www.Elephant Motorsports.com

>> AST 4100 for BMW E30 $1649 <<

AST Monotube Dampers and Coilover Kits - Full Service Dealer
                Schroth Safety Products Distributor

BMW Replacement Parts - 24/7 Secure Online Ordering

Comment

Bump

I met your mom.

Comment

Originally posted by IceStationZebra View Post
                    Bump
                    Ouch! ;)

Hudsonville here. I'm up for a "Meet-n-greet" at some point. My IX is still in a thousand pieces, but hopefully that will be alleviated soon.

Comment

i know this is old. but im in the rochester area. (between ponticrack and flint town)

-Dane
                      diving board division, bishez.

Comment

Be down that way this weekend.

I met your mom.

Comment

Bay city/saginaw here. i say a meet or somethin is a must.
                          sigpic

Comment

dude, do you run elephant motorsports out of Brighton? i found my car in Brighton... It was sitting in a gravel pit. If i was smart i prolly woulda bought it as a parts car, but whatever... runs fine, all it needs is a new paintjob and a lil lovin.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X