FS: S52/Five lug!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: S52/Five lug!

This is the king of the swaps, ladies! Lets be honest, your e30 is boring and kind of sucks... sorry but its true. Your m20 is getting tired and was never that great to begin with. The hip new trend is to be putting the 24v monsters in them and holy crap balls do I have the best swap setup you could ever want, ever. What else do you get besides the motor you may be wondering, and I will tell you that you get a whole boat-load of parts. You will get...
    Motor (complete with all accessories)
    Wiring Harness with ECU
    Radiator
    ZF Trans (strongest trans that you can use in an e30)
    Clutch setup (stock stuff, still in decent shape)
    Driveshaft that you need to put in an e30 (late model e36 shaft)
    3.73LSD out of the m3, swap back plates and possibly axle cups(not 100%) and you have a bomb ass e30 diff!
    Subframe from the ///M
    ///M control arms and control arm bushings (those bad boys be pricey)
    Strut towers and shocks w/springs\
    ///M Brake calipers and rotors (them boys is big!)
    A dope set of ///M5 Reps in 16's with tires (5x120, perfect for your new five lug swap!)
    ///M3 Steering rack (goes in an e30 with spacers, makes the turning a dream)
    This setup is one to be reckoned with. Motor has around 12x,000 miles, and the compression test was great. Had one dead coil pack when pulled so that is the only thing you need to take care of, and hell I may even have a set that I can throw in! Would ya look at that?
    Anyway, you want this, I have it. Come get it! Now price, good ol' price. This is a ton of stuff, this is good stuff, this is expensive stuff. I think at this point that if you were to roll into these parts of town you would have to be bringing 3,200 with ya. Yeah I know what you are thinking, thats a good amount of money. But with this you get five lug stuff and wheels and the whole nine yards, all ready to go! How convenient is that? Very, that is what you just said.

Hit me up, you can pm me thats cool, you can text/call me 9208five1497five, thats cool too.
    Now call up mom, ask to borrow some money because you need the best e30 (hell even e36) on the block!
    IF you did want to swap into an e30 I can also help out with that, I have done that quite a few times ;)
Working...
X