1991 M5 E34 part out firesale continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 M5 E34 part out firesale continued

Hi there, I am selling off the rest of my wrecked parted out 1991 BMW M5.

Also for sale is a complete tool kit from the M5 as well, with a factory add on safety triangle. The US. cars didn't come with them, as it was sold as a speciality item, as in Europe it was required to have. I am looking for $195 or best reasonable offer shipped with tray.

I am unable to post pictures on the forum right now for some reason? But yes I do have pictures I can send if possible buyers email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com I also other leftover M5 on my other post I just updated.
    SHAWN
    Last edited by bmwextremeguy; 12-29-2013, 07:42 PM.

Shawn, by chance are you the man I spoke with regarding the ///M5 trunk carpet?

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Hi there stereoInstaller1, you may have I am not sure? the bottom, piece is not the best shape it has some damage from a chemical of some sort and only good to replace a no piece or as a overlay protector, I have only one of the sides, as I sold the other side to Trevor Greene in Va. when he bought my interior when he drove from Va. I believe I have the rest of the interior from the trunk. I have M5 amp if you are interested as well? Finally since you are into radio's I have a very old rare vintage bmw turnknob for your collection if you collect bmw radios? you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com for pictures.
      SHAWN

Comment

Pedals?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Oh, I am sorry wishno87 pedals were sold for a 5 series touring conversion set up. I have the brakebooster thou. let me know if there is anything I can help you with?
          SHAWN bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com

Comment

what all comes with the rear calipers do you get the brackets too? im interested

Comment

Hi redcabrio, it will come complete as I cut the brake line off the car, with caliper bracket and front clip, the brake pads I donated to a local bmw member who needed some for his car since he didn't have the money for them, I am working on getting pictures of the calipers to email.
              If you email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com I will send them to you. I am selling them shipped with tracking for $100 in a flatrate box.

Comment

tail light assembly available. price shipped to 47404

Comment

Hi there, jmyr, I certainly do still have them in good useable shape. I am heading to post office this morning after selling a deluxe tool set to RobertK. I will get you a price on the rear taillight assemblies, do you need sockets for them? If you email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com I will send you pictures of the taillight assemblies.
                  SHAWN

Comment

if it has black grab handle for roof i'd like them let me know
                    sigpic
                    88 735i Turbo
                    88 325ix
                    00 740IL

Comment

Hi 2 fast 4 u, Do you mean the joke oh shit handles, that you grab if you are a passenger when driver locks up brakes,along the door? If so mine where grey, but I have a lot of small parts you might like? I also have a very rare euro factory 5 speed E32 735i for sale, and I am also working on getting a parts car for my 2000 740i sport, since you own similar cars I will give you a stellar deal. let me know you can email me at bmwextremeparts@yahoo.com and I can send you pictures of whatever you might need or want? motivated seller!!!!
                      SHAWN

Comment

Working...
                      X