De Niro says it best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Niro says it best

If you vote for this piece of garbage you're a fucking idiot. Trump is an American disgrace.

https://youtu.be/wvjQQkegAjg

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      If you vote for this piece of garbage you're a fucking idiot. Trump is an American disgrace.

I seriously question the intellect and morals of any person who would vote for him, and I question the judgement of the few who will still openly admit to their support. This rich prick was a joke 25 years ago when I was living in New York and hearing about his fuckups and shady dealings on the news all the time, now he is a legitimate danger to our country's security and international standing, and an explicit threat to a large cross-section of our citizens. My hat is off to the Republicans who have stood up and declined to endorse him.
      sigpic
      1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

seems to me, with a statement like that you are ignoring a whole heck of a lot about hill. That makes me question anyone's moral fortitude and mental capacity for rational thought. But I digress.

So the clintons are not a rich fuckers??? (fairly sure they are in top portions of the 1% club). Not the brunt of jokes for at least the last 20 year?? (BS I have been telling Clinton jokes for at least 20 years) Hillay does not have any shady dealings??? (wtf are you on to ignore the ties to the Clinton Foundation and how donations to it "influenced" policy decisions at the state department during her tenure as S.S. , Benghazi, Email usage and deletion of the public record, decimation of classified data, etc.... witness/victim intimidation to keep bills sexcapdes under wraps. Nope none of that is shady at at all, if 1 of us were to have done just one of those things we would be in the fucking pen for 5-20 years)

The T-man is not a good fit for the job, I dont like him for a whole host of reasons, but I dislike him far less than that evil bitch, Its truly a shitty election cycle
        Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-09-2016, 02:53 PM.
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          seems to me, with a statement like that you are ignoring a whole heck of a lot about hill. That makes me question anyone's moral fortitude and mental capacity for rational thought. But I digress.

So the clintons are not a rich fuckers??? (fairly sure they are in top portions of the 1% club). Not the brunt of jokes for at least the last 20 year?? (BS I have been telling Clinton jokes for at least 20 years) Hillay does not have any shady dealings??? (wtf are you on to ignore the ties to the Clinton Foundation and how donations to it "influenced" policy decisions at the state department during her tenure as S.S. , Benghazi, Email usage and deletion of the public record, decimation of classified data, etc.... witness/victim intimidation to keep bills sexcapdes under wraps. Nope none of that is shady at at all, if 1 of us were to have done just one of those things we would be in the fucking pen for 5-20 years)

The T-man is not a good fit for the job, I dont like him for a whole host of reasons, but I dislike him far less than that evil bitch, Its truly a shitty election cycle
          Sleeve, you're a fucking idiot. You sound exactly like a Fox News anchor from prior to a few months ago. The only difference is that now they have laid off on Hillary a bit because their manufactured outrage worked too well and backfired on them. Republicans have been doing everything they can for 20+ years to slander the Clintons. It's a known strategy going back to at least the Nixon administration that their whole plan is to obstruct, obstruct, obstruct while a Democrat is in office. And sure as shit, every Democratic administration since then the country has had to listen to endless manufactured outrage slung from the right. And the sad thing is that real, objective assessments of these things don't happen because it's impossible to see through the bullshit. Now you have a small percentage of dumb fucking idiots, such as yourself, who can't form an opinion of their own, and won't shut up about it. The other 90 percent of people don't give a fuck because they're tired of listening to people like you.

The Bush administration lied and sent thousands of Americans to their deaths, but I am willing to bet you ignored this when it came time to vote in 2004. You were probably more concerned with the Swift boat assholes and now you're more concerned about a tragic incident which ultimately Hillary had no direct control over. As for the emails, the FBI said she didn't do anything illegal. So, that's not a fucking issue anymore. And the Clinton Foundation is a charity which does a lot of good around the world. And because you're a Trumptard, you really cannot even begin to criticize the Clinton Foundation. Hillary has been spending her entire life trying to better people while Trump has been spending his life trying to screw people. This is an objective truth. And if you're too blinded by politics to realize this then you're an absolutely hopeless human being.

You're a fucking idiot.
          Last edited by LBJefferies; 10-09-2016, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Now you have a small percentage of dumb fucking idiots, such as yourself, who can't form an opinion of their own
            Posts a video of someone else's opinion and contributes nothing of their own, follows up with this line. Gold.

Comment

WOW Holmes, I really dont know how to respond to that. Other than to say I am not going to sway your oipinion of the bitch and your not going to get me to think any different of her. I lived and actually remember the Clinton years, not to mention there is way too much above the law I am hillary Clinton bull shit she has pulled in recent years taint her viability cast serious doubt on her motivations.

Agree to disagree , and you are living up to your historic mantra good for you

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                WOW Holmes, I really dont know how to respond to that. Other than to say I am not going to sway your oipinion of the bitch and your not going to get me to think any different of her. I lived and actually remember the Clinton years, not to mention there is way too much above the law I am hillary Clinton bull shit she has pulled in recent years taint her viability cast serious doubt on her motivations.

Agree to disagree , and you are living up to your historic mantra good for you
                I lived through the Clinton years too and the way that I remember it is exactly the way I put it. Endless manufactured outrage by the petulant children in the Republican party pissed off because they weren't in the White House. And the ultimate petulant child happens to be running on the Republican ticket at the moment.

Speaking of which, are you watching that petulant child implode on stage in front of 100 million people right now? Nevermind, you're so brain dead you probably think he's winning. For all the doom and gloom that he preaches day in and day out, he's the biggest disaster of all.

Comment

I am recording the debate for latter viewing when I am not busy doing things that are more productive with my time. Its been a long wet day and evening out trying to secure organic protein for the long winter months. I am cold, wet and tired.

William Pitt-

Comment

I lived through the Clinton years too and the way that I remember it is exactly the way I put it. Endless manufactured outrage by the petulant children in the Republican party pissed off because they weren't in the White House. And the ultimate petulant child happens to be running on the Republican ticket at the moment.

Speaking of which, are you watching that petulant child implode on stage in front of 100 million people right now? Nevermind, you're so brain dead you probably think he's winning. For all the doom and gloom that he preaches day in and day out, he's the biggest disaster of all.
                    Wow glad (not) or see you're living up to your past reputation.

Manufactured? That's rich, and really is an insight into your bias.

I'll respond tomorrow. It's late, I'm headed to bed.

You and ulysses related?
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Would you buy a used car from Donald Trump? I think that was a line used against Nixon in one of his presidential elections, which I think could be used against Trump. All I've ever heard about the guy are his repeated bankruptcies, shitty reality TV shows, his beauty pageants, and his ridiculous, extravagant lifestyle. He's a filthy, narcissistic gossiper with zero leadership traits.
                      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        Wow glad (not) or see you're living up to your past reputation.

Manufactured? That's rich, and really is an insight into your bias.

I'll respond tomorrow. It's late, I'm headed to bed.

You and ulysses related?
                        Oooohhhh I can't wait because no matter how good your Fox News prepared reply is you're never going to be able to use it to justify voting for Donald Trump. And that's the rub for all you fucking idiots, you guys could have had this election in the bag but you ended up nominating a worse candidate than Hillary Clinton. Bravo you fucking idiots.
                        Last edited by LBJefferies; 10-09-2016, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          Would you buy a used car from Donald Trump? I think that was a line used against Nixon in one of his presidential elections, which I think could be used against Trump. All I've ever heard about the guy are his repeated bankruptcies, shitty reality TV shows, his beauty pageants, and his ridiculous, extravagant lifestyle. He's a filthy, narcissistic gossiper with zero leadership traits.
                          And much the same could be said for Hillary. We have 2 corrupt and ill mannered candidates that have ruined many lives.

I make no excuses for the idiot Trump, but will not vote for Hillary because she actively will destroy our freedoms.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            And much the same could be said for Hillary. We have 2 corrupt and ill mannered candidates that have ruined many lives.

I make no excuses for the idiot Trump, but will not vote for Hillary because she actively will destroy our freedoms.
                            If you think there is any similarity between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton then you're a fucking idiot.

Comment

^Your sure dense. Actually the idiot your calling me. I stated 2 similarities.

Here is something that should be of note: follow the dead that have fallen behind the Clintons.

Also, if you believe your government is here to protect you, then you are a lost mind until it kills you just like every other country that has implemented "gun control."

Please, read this:
                              Last edited by R3Z3N; 10-09-2016, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X