Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeling out interest for a meet in Wisconsin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling out interest for a meet in Wisconsin!

There are a few of people i know in wisconsin that would like to get together for a meet sometime coming up soon. I know its getting late in the year but we still think it would be a great time to be able to get a bunch of e30's together and maybe snap some pics and cut up some asphalt.
    Nitrospazz has started a thread over on e30 tech and I thought I would start one on r3v to get the word spread.

The meet place really hasnt been decided yet but we all would like to compromise on a place thats sort of in the middle of all the people who would like to attend.

One note is that we would like to keep the meet in wisconsin. Maybe stevens point or menomonee.

If you are interested or have any ideas just leave a post or PM me.

Lets get some e30's together!! :)
    T.I.A.,
    Chris

Anyone??!!

Comment

Put it out on the Great Lakes regional page on bf.c. And maybe bring it a bit closer to Milwaukee??
      Cheers,

David
      '89 318i Touring (gone, but still loved) :sad:
      '88 Vert

Comment

I started the same thread on here and BFC but they quickly disappeared off the front pages. I'm trying to figure out a couple dates and locations so we can narrow it down and get this thing going.
        Every Gram Counts

Comment

yeah closer to Milwaukee would be great. I'm from Northern Illinois and might be down for a GTG
          Continuous For Sale Thread
          323i s50

Comment

Working...
          X