MA: Looking for another car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA: Looking for another car

Anyone have a cheap, drivable project? dont want junk but not going to pay a ton for something either. just looking for something to build over the summer.

Must be 5sp
    2dr and 4dr are okay

"matt325e who are the two chicks rocking the white Miata with the pink stripes lol do they auto x it?

lol i joke i joke." "that would be my ex and no definitely not;)"

watcha looking to spend?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Trying to keep it under 2k, but i guess its really up to the seller, really want an ETA, have a whole turbo kit going and want to do a build on an eta

"matt325e who are the two chicks rocking the white Miata with the pink stripes lol do they auto x it?

Comment

Doing a cummins build with my father, he bought a bigger turbo for his rig and gave me a nearly perfect hx35 so im really looking to do a turbo build.

Comment

I have my 87 325 that I'm trying to sell. PM sent.

Comment

sent PM

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Hey guys, still looking, just shoot me a text as im not on here as often 508 450 3273

*Also, if someone has something in better cond that could be registered, i have an 01 vw jetta vr6, autotech 262 degree cams and lifters, chains done 5k ago, it is an auto but makes a great daily. would need a tire. has a few other extras. Would do trade, and could work something out from there also. needs to be daily drivable.

Otherwise im interested in buying
              Last edited by Matt325es; 06-01-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I'm still negotiable. Let me know.

Comment

e36, e30, e46

Comment

were you interested in that 325es I told you about?

91 318i | 87 535iS

Comment

Yes and no, sold my turbo. if its clean, what were you asking?

Comment

still looking for anything

Comment

want mine??

"I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                            1991 318is - the cruiser
                            1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

I'm not selling it but I have your old car

Comment

Working...
                              X