WTB E30 near east coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB E30 near east coast

As the title states, I am in search of an E30 for a fun-time/light project car in or near Tennessee.

I owned a M50 swapped 325 in the past, and I daresay it was one of the most enjoyable cars I have owned. And since fantastic winter weather has put me in the market for another car, I would like to get another E30.

I'm looking for a late model 325I/IS, 88-91, or possibly a Seta. Manual transmission is strongly preferred.

I am also more concerned with the body condition than mechanical condition at this point. I would love to find a decent maintained stocker that's just getting a bit worn out! :)

I would like to spend around $2,000, but may spend more if a very nice example appears.
    Originally posted by Bene
    my eta is making a kind of high pitched bird-like sound, like a bunch of retarded cockatiels nesting in the intake manifold.

is this something you would be interested in? the price is obo. if you like it just make me an offer via pm.

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Comment

Mine is more than you're wanting to spend, but I am close by and it has a good body and is running fine. I'm nearby in asheville.
      I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Comment

E dub: I saw that up for sale a couple days ago, and its a really nice example, but I'm wanting to get a 325I for my project.

Brinkley: That is a very clean example! I'll send you a PM with some questions.
        Last edited by Yage30; 02-13-2011, 11:00 AM. Reason: Edit: my terrible spelling!
        my eta is making a kind of high pitched bird-like sound, like a bunch of retarded cockatiels nesting in the intake manifold.

Comment

bump, still looking!

Comment

Working...
          X