No announcement yet.

NC Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I might come too. Depends on whats going on...Ya'll should come down here....

Comment

i'll bring the m-cinco if i can make it out
      Build Threads:
      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Awesome, that would be great. I am all for SC guys coming up, I think it's totally awesome to have people from all around

I see SoCal meets, and i am jealous that we can't organize something like that in Carolinas.

I wanted to have a beach trip or a BBQ, but where's the interest. If there would be a beach trip, it would have to be labor Day weekend.
        Last edited by Aptyp; 07-24-2008, 09:29 PM.

Comment

or offseason fall break, lol.

That would be hot and a good photo opp.

Comment

I say in fall we do a mountain/blue ridge parkway drive. Seems like the best place to be in the fall in my mind. Maybe we can go all the way until the Tail of the Dragon on the NC-Tennessee border or the Devils Triangle which I believe is less patrolled and traffic is less and I have heard is more challenging. Both sound a lot more fun to me than a beach trip hahaha.
            "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

-I'll try to make it... depends on work tho...
              1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

NC mountains are temping, but hanging rock is like 30 minutes away.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                  NC mountains are temping, but hanging rock is like 30 minutes away.
                  The Tail of the Dragon is 300 miles from Greensboro. The trip is worth it.

1991 325ic and 1991 318is

Comment

you want me to bring bumpers? LOL

Last time I went, too many people acted like morons, and it kind of ruined it for me.
                    Also going out during the rainy season, may be less fun. And cop season there never ends. I wouldn't mind that drive though, and it's less than 300 miles, Asheville from me is 178. I think Knoxville is 300.
                    Last edited by Aptyp; 07-24-2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Any more participants?

Comment

Oh noes a photoshoot?! Hopefully no pictures will be taken of my car lol. Anyway I will try and bring my friend who has a red 325i so that may be another person.

Comment

Originally posted by Aptyp View Post
                          Last time I went, too many people acted like morons, and it kind of ruined it for me.
                          Also going out during the rainy season, may be less fun. And cop season there never ends. I wouldn't mind that drive though, and it's less than 300 miles, Asheville from me is 178. I think Knoxville is 300.
                          -pssh i'm not driving more than like 10 minutes...
                          1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

so you're coming then, lol?

Comment

What's a good place in Winston to go eat, with enough parking space?

Comment

New place just opened in Lewisville that has great burgers for cheap, 1950's soda shop type place but it is the opposite direction from the mall than if we went down Silas Creek. You just go like 10 minutes down 421 from the mall. BTW I think someone that works there has a 318 hahaha.

Down Silas Creek only places I can think of are on Reynolda, which is like fast food restaurants, a BBQ place that is ok I guess, and thats about it I think. On Stratford there is the Bonefish grille which is good but expensive, a couple Japanese restaurants, and an Irish pub.

Comment

Working...
                                X