RIP: 14" tires….?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike,

I recently picked up a 318is as well. Mine came with Federal SS657. They are alright, but certainly leave something to be desired. The backend seems a little happy on wet roads. I love the look of my basketweaves as well, but I don't know enough about wheel/tire combos to find a suitable replacement. I'd like to keep OEM rims and suspension as well as I don't plan to track the car.

Comment

Originally posted by drewrf View Post
      mike,

I recently picked up a 318is as well. Mine came with Federal SS657. They are alright, but certainly leave something to be desired. The backend seems a little happy on wet roads. I love the look of my basketweaves as well, but I don't know enough about wheel/tire combos to find a suitable replacement. I'd like to keep OEM rims and suspension as well as I don't plan to track the car.
      I ended up getting Nexen CP672 in the stock size. They are ok. They balanced well and are wearing evenly. Certainly not a performance tire. I would've preferred the Falken Ziex 329 in the stock size, but after calling a bunch of places and trying to order them online from a few retailers, all ended up cancelling my orders due to no stock.

I think 15" Euroweaves are in my future (after my CP672s wear out in a couple years). :)

Comment

Working...
      X