No announcement yet.

High School E30 owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha same deal here. Going to college next year so I just need a reliable daily. Hopefully in a couple years I'll get an IS...then 24v swap and turbo happens [emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Evan View Post
      I'll do my best but that's the risk you run when you have such a fun car at my age. Plus you can't control other people on the roads, and they seem to be the biggest liability.
      Fuckboi
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
        Well I'm a senior here so that counts.

As for the driving thing, you aint invincible. One of my buddies friends a couple years back had a really clean 318 with an m52 swap and then hit some standing water while on the highway and completely destroyed it :(

When you do get an e30 car, I'd wait a little while to start the modding. Don't make the mistake that I made of buying the car with some issues, and then before I fixed all of the issues I started getting parts to mod it. It's frustrating because I am still hunting down problems and haven't even installed the parts I got because I don't want to introduce even more problems. Make sure it's as close to 100% it can be, then start putting on parts.

Fuck.

That's my old car.

I was trying to buy it back from him at the time. I sold it because I moved and he killed it.

Do you know what happened to it?

I've been trying to contact him since, but he disappeared. That wasn't an m52 swap FYI, and I want that engine.

Please Pm if you know anything.

Hurts all over again. It's like someone posting pics of your dead ex.
        Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
          Fuckboi

Agreed, based on that comment alone, OP deserves nothing more than a fucking Kia Rio Cinco.
          Derek-

Comment

I can sense another "poped" tire and a speed bump coming on.
            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
              I can sense another "poped" tire and a speed bump coming on.

LOLOLOLOLOL

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
              I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

High School E30 owners

I'm a sophomore in highschool and drive an E30, I actually just crashed it 3 weeks ago.......ooops, but it actually is coming out of the body shop tomorrow and will be ready to drive again. I didn't get in a super bad accident and I'm almost glad I got in a small one because it really taught me something about driving past my limits before I either killed myself or even worse killed a friend riding with me. As for e30's in highschool everyone loves them. Kind of suprisingly even girls. Definitely get one it was the best choice I've ever made.

Here is is crashed

And here it is not crashed

Last edited by J Mid; 03-20-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Some advice:

Be very careful with it. E30s are scarce and expensive, so for god's sake do not crash it. Go to autox events if you want to drive fast.

If you don't have a lot of money then just forget about modding. Save your money for quality replacement parts or mechanical services that will make sure your car is always running properly. It's better to have a stock e30 that runs perfectly than a modified one that runs okayish.
                  My Feedback

Comment

This thread is pretty hilarious.
                    Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Fuckboi
                      Exactly what I thought when I read that post
                      My Garage
                      2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                      1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                      1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                      Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Fuckboi
                        fr dude what's your problem? Not sure why you guys are so salty about me asking a legitimate question and stating the fact that there is a chance that I get involved in an accident just like every other person on the road

Comment

Originally posted by J Mid View Post
                          I'm a sophomore in highschool and drive an E30, I actually just crashed it 3 weeks ago.......ooops, but it actually is coming out of the body shop tomorrow and will be ready to drive again. I didn't get in a super bad accident and I'm almost glad I got in a small one because it really taught me something about driving past my limits before I either killed myself or even worse killed a friend riding with me. As for e30's in highschool everyone loves them. Kind of suprisingly even girls. Definitely get one it was the best choice I've ever made.

Here is is crashed

And here it is not crashed

Sorry to hear about your car dude. I don't drive recklessly but when I go on a spirited drive I make sure I'm alone in the car and there isn't anyone else with me on the road. there's really no point in risking your and other's lives just to show how "fast" you can drive.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                            Some advice:

Be very careful with it. E30s are scarce and expensive, so for god's sake do not crash it. Go to autox events if you want to drive fast.

If you don't have a lot of money then just forget about modding. Save your money for quality replacement parts or mechanical services that will make sure your car is always running properly. It's better to have a stock e30 that runs perfectly than a modified one that runs okayish.
                            Agreed. The car means a lot more to me than just the cost. I'd like to get into Autox maybe when i can afford a better suspension/tire setup. And can afford to fix more broken parts because at the end of the day its still a 30 year old car.

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Evan View Post
                              fr dude what's your problem? Not sure why you guys are so salty about me asking a legitimate question and stating the fact that there is a chance that I get involved in an accident just like every other person on the road
                              Welcome to R3v fuckboi
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                                Welcome to R3v fuckboi
                                unfortunately

Comment

Working...
                                X