No announcement yet.

1979 Alpina b7 turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Unofficial Alpina homepage. The online resource for all information about Alpina since 1998.

I spent about an hour looking but never found the original source of the photos. The guy who runs the registry is fanatic about keeping everything up to date so no idea where he saw it. I have a couple of ideas of people in the SE that would have all of these photos on a car in Germany and might pull something like this.

I did save all of the photos from the ad and screen-shotted it but I'm not going to upload them.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wkohler View Post
      http://www.alpina-archive.com/?p=190...t=B7-Turbo-040

I spent about an hour looking but never found the original source of the photos. The guy who runs the registry is fanatic about keeping everything up to date so no idea where he saw it. I have a couple of ideas of people in the SE that would have all of these photos on a car in Germany and might pull something like this.

I did save all of the photos from the ad and screen-shotted it but I'm not going to upload them.
      Never​ felt so good about being a sucker

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

That was sold on eBay at some point last year IIRC. May not have been the US eBay, but I do recall it went for a decent deal. But there was talk of just how rusty it was and if it was worth saving.
        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
        2016 Ford Flex
        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
        X