X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maker's Mark..........
    My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
    There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
      Wow, that sounds like fun, riding a bike must have been pretty cool! As long as the weather's clear. :)

I picked up a bottle of Oban for $46 a month ago. I've heard it was a lot cheaper way back when.
      true dat, my favorite single malt lowland islay be Oban. Cragganmore second best, everyday alcoholic, johnny black/rocks.

Comment

I like Jameson, i drank wayyy to much of it on new years too.

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat View Post
          Bourbon is from the Bourbon district of Kentucky.

This is the only whiskey that I've ever had and actually didn't think about spitting all over the place.
          OK, I did a heads up of the Macallan 25 and the 18 last night.

Anyway, the Macallan 25 is very refined. The bouquet of flavor is INTENSE, and the sherry character is extremely powerful. The 18 is most of what the 25 is but is much less money.

The sheer cost of a drink of 25 would make most ordinary people balk at the idea of spitting it all over the place... I drank a Glenmorangie 12 afterwards and it tasted almost like water.
          Last edited by FredK; 02-18-2007, 08:41 PM.

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

^
            This is great stuff.

Comment

I think the only real whiskey I've ever had was Jack Daniels, and I thought it was awful.

Comment

Wow, really?

I love that stuff too.

Comment

Whack for my daddy-o
                  There's whiskey in the jarrrooo!

Well, if you don't know what to expect, your first drink of whiskey can really catch you off-guard. Especially if you did a shot, and especially if someone forced you to take the shot, and you had to use a Bud Light to rinse the acrid aftertaste out of your mouth. :mrgreen:

If you gave a teenager a bitter and dark beer, he may forever be turned off to drinking beer, and resort to drinking Bacardi O2s for the rest of his life. That's why you have to ease into it.

Now, I'm not saying JD is particularly strong, but one of the easiest drinking whiskies out there is Jameson's or Bushmills. For scotch, Johnnie Walker Black and Glenlivet are extremely smooth.

I bought my friend his first drink of whisky, a Glenlivet. The bartender poured four fingers. I guess she didn't know how much a standard drink is (one finger). So, my friend nursed the drink for like an hour and a half. Hahaha. I got hooked up on the Macallan 25 this weekend too, I got around four fingers.
                  :pimp: :drink:

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236 View Post
                    Ahhh the Wild Turkey 101. Cant recall many a night from that devil water.
                    and its not very expensive... $20 for a 1/5th is a good price to me.
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

Comment

In no particular order:

Whisky River (gotta support Willie Nelson)
                      Evan Williams Single Barrel
                      Jimmy Beam
                      Old 1889 (when I'm poor)

Comment

Mmmm. Five Years. I wonder if r3v has accumulated any more whiskey-bent members in that time.

This one is pretty good. It's brewed at Buffalo Trace in Kentucky. Elmer T. Lee's private label.

Past: 1987 325iS, Bilsteins - HR Sports

Present: 1999 M3, Koni Yellows - HR Sports - GC Camber Plates - UUC Swaybars - UUC SSK - AFE Intake - Stromung Catback

2009 Mazdaspeed3, Short Ram Intake - Turbo Inlet Pipe - 2nd cat Delete - Catback - Fuel Pump Internals - Cobb Accessport - Stratified E30 tune - 294/342 - SPC Camber Arms - CPE Rear Motor Mount

Comment

Johnny walker is my main man.
                          sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                          1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                          1991 318is - Sold
                          1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Been drinking a lot of Crown lately.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Been going back and forth on picking up a bottle of the Elijah Craig 20 year Bourbon the local place just received a case of.

$105 for 1/5 is a bit stiff for me. I'm usually good for $60-70 on a higher end 1/5 of something.......but over $100 makes me pucker.
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Jefferson's and when I work extra hours in the week its Jefferson's Reserve

Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                                X