Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before I buy

Hi there
    I've been watching r3v for years now with planning on doing a 24v conversion to my 91 318i. I've come across a clean 85 325e. Way good price. But I can't find any info on m52 b28 swap, and wiring. I've looked at a treehouse plug for the 91. I can't find one for 85. Can any body help point me in the right way

Thank you for your time

We do early model ones frequently.

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Awesome. So how much will it run. And any special requirements. How clean would it look. And to get the super clean look what would it take to get some info for hard wiring. Thank you 328ijunkie

Comment

So I found ur pricing for the adapter. I over looked the info first time around. I'll be going though you guys for sure. What kind of help with wiring do you offer

Comment

Maybe call them?

The swap will look as clean as you make it; same with the wiring. If you want your 24v harness wired directly to the c101 so there isn't an adapter you'll either (a) need to find someone local who can do it for you, (b) do it yourself there is info everywhere, or (c) send your harness off to get hard wired which will be expensive and a royal pain in the rear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Emailed you :P

Check Us out on Facebook
            Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
            Full Product Line Tuning
            OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Working...
            X