vaughnbannister's Turbo S50 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMW_TUNER View Post
    Nice Meth setup. I think i will end up starting out with a single nozzle after the MAF. Did you upgrade your oil pump? Also which fuel pump are you planning on using?

Thank you! Engine bay is going to look perfect, at least that's the plan right? Lol
    I've been looking at the VAC upgraded pump but I'm not sure.
    And currently I have a Walbro 255 installed (was a complete bitch to install on an early model..) when I put the supercharger on. It SHOULD be good for around 550-6. So it's fine for breaking the motor, turbo, clutch and everything else in. After that I'll upgrade it... Again. Lol.
    - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
    @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

I just spent the money on the Achilles upgraded pump. I am leaning towards the Aeromotive 340 for fuel.
      1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
      5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

I just spent the money on the Achilles upgraded pump. I am leaning towards the Aeromotive 340 for fuel.

I looked at that as well. But I think for another 100 it's the "race spec" version.
        Do they fit in to the early model easy??
        - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
        @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

Not sure if the 340 will fit in the early cars. The Achilles pump I went with is a new pump that is upgraded. I talked to the operator at Achilles he was very nice and knows his stuff for sure. He also used to work at VAC. I will likely get a $100 back as I have a very nice core to send him for a credit, so my pump will cost me $425 and it will be brand new. I also bought the oil pan baffle from him as I am almost certain that I had starvation issues.
          1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
          5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Not sure if the 340 will fit in the early cars. The Achilles pump I went with is a new pump that is upgraded. I talked to the operator at Achilles he was very nice and knows his stuff for sure. He also used to work at VAC. I will likely get a $100 back as I have a very nice core to send him for a credit, so my pump will cost me $425 and it will be brand new. I also bought the oil pan baffle from him as I am almost certain that I had starvation issues.
            You probably talked to Mino. Great guy and awesome person to bullshit with! I am also running the Achilles upgraded pump, and it is definitely worth the money.

As far as the 340 I would suggest calling Mino over at achilles he would know what you could use.

Instagram: @mistacarder

Comment

Working...
            X