• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, well thanks for pointing it out!

Comment

dam son! nice work!!!! i want one.....

Pm sent
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Trust me it stock :yawn:

Comment

Can't wait for payday!

Comment

Just so everyone knows, I will not be able to send these out until about Wednesday.
          Sorry for any inconveniences

Comment

thats cool let me know! i want one
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
              Just so everyone knows, I will not be able to send these out until about Wednesday.
              Sorry for any inconveniences
              PM sent!

Chris

Comment

Alright, finally where I need to be with these. Here is the scoop
                If you want one paypal me the $65 (gunmetalgrey325@gmail.com) and then send me a pm with your name, and your paypal address. I will most likely get the first round sent out thursday, so if you don't have your money to me by about noon wednesday you will get left out of shipping thursday.
                Obviously I will continuously keep making and shipping these, but they will be shipped once or twice a week.
                I will also start a list on the first page.
                Yes I did sneak a slight price raise in there, but with these being laser cut and being slightly thicker I needed to pin on a few dollars.
                That being said, lets get this going!

Comment

Get orders in guys!

Comment

ordered!!!! XD

Comment

Funny, you never replied to my PM so I bought from someone else...
                      sigpic
                      Turbo Cabrio project: http://eurowerks.org/showthread.php?t=19677

Comment

You never pm'd me, but that really doesn't bother me if your looking for a rise out of me.
                        We need more orders! With the huge response before having them I thought would have more by now, but in order to get them made I need more orders!

Comment

Get those orders in guys!

Comment

i'm in for my m50 swap. pm me paypal and when do i get this by?
                            ---------------------------------
                            89 E30 S52
                            ---------------------------------
                            Transaction Feedback.

Comment

Need about eight people before its worth making a batch, at 3 currently.
                              gunmetalgrey325@gmail.com

Comment

Bump it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X