X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
    Good luck with the quest

$6000 will find you a nice example of a late model

You may even get lucky and find a cherry for cheaper! (I know that's how I've found all my e30s)

Just keep at it; it usually took my 2-3 months of patience to track down an e30 I actually liked
    Thanks man, I appreciate it. :) I needed that encouragement; especially after looking everywhere day and night for this car and having to deal with flakes.
    Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Originally posted by ManSalad View Post
      Thanks man, I appreciate it. :) I needed that encouragement; especially after looking everywhere day and night for this car and having to deal with flakes.
      Totally

I know how it is. Some days, you'll go months without a single good example to pick up and want to give up. Other times, there are so many you are contemplating how to make more room to buy them all

E30 game is turning into slim picking, but clean examples and deals are still out there.

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Totally

I know how it is. Some days, you'll go months without a single good example to pick up and want to give up. Other times, there are so many you are contemplating how to make more room to buy them all

E30 game is turning into slim picking, but clean examples and deals are still out there.
        Yeah I see what you mean. Before I could even buy an e30, I tried to study the market to see what I had to look for for when I could finally get one. Turns out its harder to get one than I expected haha

Comment

Buuuuuuump

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump!

Comment

don't give up it took me 5 months to find one! the longer the wait the sweeter the car!
              Originally posted by Ty13r
              if you scream while doing it you'll gain extra power. worth a try.

Comment

Thanks man! Appreciate the encouragement, I seriously need that right now haha.

Comment

Bump~

Comment

UPDATE: I'm happy to say that I am no longer searching for a car! Just picked up a 91 325i yesterday. Thanks to everyone for helping me find one and to those of you who shared your car with me. :)

It feels good to officially be apart of the e30 club as well as a member of this forum, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X