Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 525IT white/black

PRICE IS NOW 3000. Need it gone this week
    The car is Alpine White with a black interior. Starts, runs, and drives great. Everything works. The lights, Gauges, on board computer, interior lights, HVAC controls, windows, dual sunroof, and any other electronics work. The AC blows ice cold and the heater works as it should. Absolutely no blower motor issues. The black interior is in great shape minus a few small tears (pictured) on the front seats. The rear seats fold down flat and create a massive storage space. I just spent $250 on a tune up that included all filters, spark plugs, and the o2 sensor. It runs great, with no overheating, rough idles, no check engine light, or cold/hot start issues. The transmission shifts perfectly and there is no excessive noise from the driveline. I average 21mpg between city/freeway driving everyday, and this car has never let me down. The wheels are 16x8 e38 style 5s and the tires have plenty of life left. The car has a small transmission leak at the cooler, and the front brakes have just started to squeak a little bit. It is the buyers responsibility to pay the registration. I am open to all trades, it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm asking $3500. Please contact me if you are interested. (949)-690-98twofour Car is located in LOS ANGELES.

DSC_0091-2 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0071 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0072 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0073 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0074 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0075 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0077 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0079 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0083 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0084 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0086 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

DSC_0088 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9258 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9234 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9235 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9236 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9242 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9243 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9246 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9247 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9250 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr

IMG_9257 by stinkyriderx, on Flickr
    Last edited by stinkydriverx; 06-11-2014, 04:01 PM.
    Turbo m30 drift car build.
    500whp or bust.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=256525

sweet touring! glws

Comment

Any rust on the body

Comment

Just A tiny bit on the driverside roof rail. If you follow the link to my flickr, there is a picture of it.
        500whp or bust.

Comment

wow talk about wrong side of the continent again. would rather have this than what I've been looking at over here. Very clean, GLWS!

Comment

Bump... Back up for sale!
            500whp or bust.

Comment

Always on the wrong coast

Comment

Great looking car. I forwarded this information to a friend that is likely interested....
                Originally posted by blunttech
                Always Always go for the reach around if there is an option

Comment

This car is likely stolen, or some other funny business going on with it. The seller should be in jail right now for selling a vehicle under someone else's name (Scott A. M-something sound familiar?) The motor also has bad compression on #6 and a terrible rod knock. Buyers beware. OP you have what is coming to you if you keep this shit up...
                  sigpic

A man chooses, a slave obeys... Would you kindly?

Comment

Damn, this car looked great. OP, care to reply?
                    sigpic
                    TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                    FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

well... if its all legit and there is not a rod problem im interested.

Comment

Yeah it definitely had rod knock for the 2k mile drive back from Chicago that it made without burning an ounce of oil. (Hint: It doesn't have any rod knock) I will also add it didn't skip a beat and got over 25mpg the whole way home and if you don't believe me, feel free to message e30fiend on this forum and ask him whatever you want about the car, as he drove it back with me... Stolen? The dmv and temecula police department haven't said anything to me with the paper work I have showed them, so maybe you know something I don't. I seriously doubt it though. I've been a member on this forum for 6 years with no problems.

I sold this car out of state on a bill of sale. I didn't know that would be an issue as it wouldn't be in California. Anybody seriously interested in the car can feel free to text or call me and I can go into more detail.
                        Last edited by stinkydriverx; 04-24-2014, 08:43 PM.
                        500whp or bust.

Comment

I'll even do a compression test tomorrow to see where the car is at. If it does have low compression, I'll be completely honest about it. I don't remember ever having done one on this car.
                          500whp or bust.

Comment

must resist scally urges...black interior is a great victory for your cause
                            ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Originally posted by stinkydriverx View Post
                              I'll even do a compression test tomorrow to see where the car is at. If it does have low compression, I'll be completely honest about it. I don't remember ever having done one on this car.
                              Please do, I am interested and local.

Also, mileage?
                              sigpic
                              TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
                              FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X