Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Well Sorted E30, Preferably 24V swapped, But no required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Well Sorted E30, Preferably 24V swapped, But no required.

Want To Buy: s50/s52 Swapped E30 (or m50/m52)

Will consider SUPER CLEAN m20 powered cars.

Hey Guys, I'm a former e30, 325is owner, and a former e36 M3 owner. I've had a 2004 STi for a few years now, and it's time to return back to an e30 if I can find exactly what im looking for. I was t-boned in my E30.... Sad, Sad day... I always wish I would have been hit in my e36 m3, so I could have just swapped the driveline over to the e30. That Said.

I'm looking for a nice, solid, clean e30 with preferably an s50/s52 swap. Im open to m50/m52 options as well. Im also open to non-swapped cars, that are in great shape for the right price!! im looking for a nice clean car, with working a/c, working cruise, working power steering, etc. If some of these things don't work, I need to have the ability to be able to put it back No crazy things like heater core deletes(yes, saw this the other day).

Preferences:
    ~s50/s52 swap, clean, not looking for someone's project gone wrong
    ~m50/m52 swaps would be considered
    ~M20, Non swapped 325is will also be considered if they are Super clean cars at the right price!!
    ~A/C - prefer working, but in the least, would like all components present
    ~Power Steering is a must
    ~cruise control, again, if not working, would like components to be present
    ~solid car, no rust,
    ~prefer nice paint, but a straight car. I can get paintwork taken care of
    ~solid interior, IMPORTANT. Crackless dash, prefer a sport package interior, surfaces in nice condition, no holes in dash, No crazy mods, seats are acceptable, if they are nice.
    ~NO BAD TITLE, Clean Title is a MUST, must not be branded in any way

I'm looking to make the purchase SOON. Depending on what you want for the car, I may already have the cash in hand, otherwise, my STi is for sale and I have a lot of interested parties, so I expect it to be gone in the next two weeks. I've been looking High and Low for one, and have considered alternatives (E46 M3, '11+ 5.0 Mustang, E39 M5's, etc.) BUT, I truly miss my E30, and have decided to pursue what I really want. Perhaps I'll buy a Diesel Pickup with the spare coin(to haul the e30, and more importantly, my Jeep, around )

If anyone happens to see anything around, or has what I want and is thinking about a change, please post up!

I am a CASH buyer, and am willing to pay for exactly the right car, so don't be afraid to post up.

Thanks, looking forward to chatting with some of you
    Brian

BUT, I truly miss my E30, and have decided to pursue what I really want.
    You got to have the E30

Comment

friend's car. VERY nice.

91 iS slicktop. all done up nicely. OBD-1 S52. S2.93. brand new suspension (shocks, struts, springs, full front end refresh kit). low miles, and super solid too.

his name is Jake.
      1991 E30 M3 Brilliant/black - S54B32/5M
      1990 E30 318iT RHD Lagunagrun/tan - S52B32Turbo/5M
      2011 E82 1M VO/blk/6M
      1991 E31 850i red/grey/6M
      1997 F355 spider red/tan/6M

Comment

I may have one that will interest you...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
        91 318 s52 Swap

-m50 manifold
        -headers
        -zf320
        -3.25lsd
        -KaMotors Intake

Comment

Bump it up! Thanks 2.5-12, that's a bit far though!

e30forlife, ill give you a shout today!

Comment

I'm going to put mine in there because everything is for sale....this is my baby. Only issue is the dash does have 1 x small crack in the dash...http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=285894

I did not have the trunk or door frames resprayed either. Other than that, this car is damn clean and worth checking out....does have AC but it leaks when I tried to fill it...will be fixed, I have a seal kit with all the o rings for the system
            1997 Artic Silver M3
            CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Throw it to the top :D

Comment

Thursday Bump :D

Comment

This should meet most of your criteria

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

I would kill for that touring, although $34k is out of my range. Beautiful car though.

Sunday bump

Comment

Bump it up!!
                      Looking for a NICE, s52/s50 powered E30 coupe!!!!

Comment

Bump it up!!!
                        Looking at a nice, 1999 M Coupe tomorrow, but would love to see more s50/s52 E30 coupe options!

Comment

Comment

Very nice car, but not my cup of tea. I do love the color!, but the shaved door handles and lack of PS and AC aren't exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks though

MOTIVATED BUYER, CASH IN HAND :D

Comment

Sent a PM, but I suppose you're only looking for a coupe.

(1000th post! must be meant for me to keep my e30)

Comment

Working...
                              X