No announcement yet.

'89 325is, M-technik II, 3.2L track/street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh... Car to money ratio can't be beat!
    90 Alpine M3 | 90 Brilliantrot M3 | 85 Alpine 520i

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
      Should be priced at $15k, this shouldn't last long.
      Damn! Now you tell me.

Comment

For an exclusive track car I love how quiet it is. My dedicated track car sounded great but was loud as hell (couldn't even start it during quiet hours).

I know what it feels like to own a car that long, pour your heart and soul into it building it, tear up the track with it, then loose your mind just long enough to sell it. At least once it's sold you'll always have your track videos to watch while you beat yourself up for selling it in the first place.

Judging by your list, you're giving that car away. But that's how these things go. GLWS!

Comment

Originally posted by MyE30 View Post
          I know what it feels like to own a car that long, pour your heart and soul into it building it, tear up the track with it, then loose your mind just long enough to sell it. At least once it's sold you'll always have your track videos to watch while you beat yourself up for selling it in the first place.
          You haven't seen what I'm replacing it with. Not as pretty, but a bit more ridiculous. The track videos should be good, and they might eventually include real races...

Judging by your list, you're giving that car away. But that's how these things go. GLWS!
          If someone feels bad for me, they can offer more than I'm asking. I'll happily take it. ;)

Comment

Just curious to see what you buying instead of this baby...
            1990 e30 325is S50 swap (NASA GTS2 race car)
            1990 e30 325is
            1988 e30 M3 S50 euro swap

Comment

Bump to a seriously great seller; detailed emails, sharing knowledge, and quick responses. Good luck with the sale!
              - Sam

Comment

Originally posted by vitiokas95 View Post
                Just curious to see what you buying instead of this baby...
                Dittoz

Comment

Interested in a 2000 M5? Black on Black.

Comment

bah, I wish this was east coast :( I just sold my last toy, and the money is burning a hole through my BRAIN looking for a replacement

Comment

In my opinion it's fully worth shipping cars if they're of significant value, such as this one.

It should run around $1,000 - 1,200 to ship it from coast to coast.

Originally posted by whysimon
                      WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFriZ View Post
                        bah, I wish this was east coast :( I just sold my last toy, and the money is burning a hole through my BRAIN looking for a replacement
                        I know how you feel. Just sold my S50 swapped car because college isn't cheap but now I need another E30 haha. It's a drug addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by Munich Man View Post
                          Interested in a 2000 M5? Black on Black.
                          I've already purchased a replacement. I like E39 M5s, but they're not something I would want to drive on track.

Kurt

Comment

The car is sold. It went to a good home. Thanks for the interest and kind words.

Comment

I thought about this for quite some time. Glad it went to a deserving home. Local?
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

glad that it sold, any chance you still have the fog blanks? i need some :(

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                                IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

Working...
                                X